1. What an incredibly naive comment. To suggest that one of the biggest producers in Hip Hop and the biggest rapper of all time have no talent is ludicrous.

There's a difference between liking someones music and recognising talent.
  2. I guess it depends what someone would class as talent. I can recognise that Jack White is an amazing technical guitar player but I think the vast majority of songs he’s released using that talent are poor so I don’t think there’s any talent to recognise in his actual songs. The key thing here is just because a few of us aren’t into the Super Bowl line up doesn’t make them factually poor it just means we don’t recognise them as talented acts.
  3. Should be an interesting show..I don't give a flying F about the game, but I'll watch the halftime show afterward LOL. I wonder who the rumored guests will turn out to be. Hopefully should be one of the best halftime shows in years
  4. My predictions for the #SBLVI  Halftime show.

1. Humble (Kendrick)
    2. Still D.R.E (Dre and Snoop)
    3. Forget About Dre (Dre and Em)
    4. Family Affair (Mary J)
    5. In Da Club (50 surprise appearance)
    6. Patiently Waiting (50 and Em)
    7. Lose Yourself (Em)
  5. Originally posted by Alvin:I just hope noone from U2 joins them because that Is bunch of one of the most overrated entertainers (no, I can't even call them artists) and would just embarrass themselves there...

They are artists, like it or not...Are you troubled that U2 has collaborated with some of them? The artists at this halftime show are arguably the biggest names in hip-hop
  6. I have to admit I’am troubled that U2 worked with Mary j blige. I think they absolutely destroyed one of the bands biggest songs, a classic. Thankfully the original will always exist and Mary hasn’t performed it with them live much but yeah I’d hope the band stay as far away as possible from that type of music personally and no more collaborations similar to that.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:I have to admit I’am troubled that U2 worked with Mary j blige. I think they absolutely destroyed one of the bands biggest songs, a classic. Thankfully the original will always exist and Mary hasn’t performed it with them live much but yeah I’d hope the band stay as far away as possible from that type of music personally and no more collaborations similar to that.
    What is giving you the indication that U2 is going to work with her again I’m so confused. Don’t say troubled lol there are a million things more troubling than U2 working with MJB.
  8. Originally posted by guykirk9:[..]
    What is giving you the indication that U2 is going to work with her again I’m so confused. Don’t say troubled lol there are a million things more troubling than U2 working with MJB.
    I don’t think there is any indication they will work with her again.
  9. To each their own.. I liked her spin on the song, honestly. Maybe her involvement with the band increased their visibility with a new group of listeners, and vice versa..win-win, I think