2018-05-11 - Las Vegas
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 2
  1. Originally posted by raynmoon:Is anybody else loving Blackout? Never cared too much about the song but after seeing it live in San Jose both nights I can't get it out of my head.
    I love it. Great opener
  2. Nice It's Only Rock n' Roll bit in Vertigo!
  3. another round for RFG tonight, like this
  4. Will little things feature on this tour? I'm surprised it's not in the set list
  5. Yeah, a bit suprisingly. Glad they found room for RFD, looks great!
  6. I can't see much room for other songs. setlist seems pretty settled and fixed
  7. Listening to the Mixlr the audience at the end weren’t expecting 13 to end the show!
  8. Just got back from the show. Say what you will....The setlist works.
  9. So you dont think song for someone and whose going to ride your wild horses will be back. As they were played them on opening night and new years day on the second night.
  10. Originally posted by MystifyMe:[..]
    So you dont think song for someone and whose going to ride your wild horses will be back. As they were played them on opening night and new years day on the second night.
    apart from the early spots and the start of the encore i don't think there is much room for change
  11. Played really well live - looking forward to tomorrow night!
  12. wonder why they opened first night with that setlist then and not played red flag day, and now dropped a few right away, plus it was one of their longest ever shows,