2018-05-11 - Las Vegas
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 28
Audio recordings: 2
  1. Wild Horses was clearly well rehearsed given the early leak by the band itself. Crazy that it can be dropped after s single show given that it was clearly intended to be an integral part of the show as encore opener.
  2. I think this is a show, a story that flows. Maybe like U2 at the theatre. You wouldn’t expect a Broadway show to completely change night after night. I hope Red Flag doesn’t get rotated as the more newer stuff the better. Maybe rotate Gloria and that’s it.
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy:Wild Horses was clearly well rehearsed given the early leak by the band itself. Crazy that it can be dropped after s single show given that it was clearly intended to be an integral part of the show as encore opener.
    I think they've fairly well lost interest in doing anything that requires extra effort at this point in their careers. I'm not at the shows or taping iem but apparently it started last tour, the band gave up doing sound checks and was satisfied with the bare minimum.. Looks like this tour is following suit
  4. Originally posted by dylbagz:[..]
    I think they've fairly well lost interest in doing anything that requires extra effort at this point in their careers. I'm not at the shows or taping iem but apparently it started last tour, the band gave up doing sound checks and was satisfied with the bare minimum.. Looks like this tour is following suit
    Yep... that’s why most of the new album is being played, Acrobat is finally here and they have looked at tweaking Pride and Desire as well the technology and story.
  5. Also 26 songs is not bare minimum, jeez, I watched Chill Peppers last year. 17 songs and loads of jams.
  6. you should be used to disappointment as an everton fan
  7. Funny... yeah good point. Awful season. Maybe that’s why I want a standard set at least u2 can be consistent because Everton aren’t.
  8. Most of the setlist will stay. Maybe Gloria rotate and RFD. Hope keep it in Europe. Possibly they will play Summer of Love, it's a hit here.
  9. Originally posted by dylbagz:[..]

The fact that it was rehearsed and given the encore opening soot suggests they did put in the effort.
  10. Originally posted by zooropa93:I think this is a show, a story that flows. Maybe like U2 at the theatre. You wouldn’t expect a Broadway show to completely change night after night. I hope Red Flag doesn’t get rotated as the more newer stuff the better. Maybe rotate Gloria and that’s it.
    i like this as is, accepting that elevation and vertigo arent going anywhere. but i dunno... red flag day, i love. but gloria... i so need that to stay every night!