2018-06-05 - Montreal
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
  1. ACROBAT - The U2 Tribute presents the #U2eiTour Pre Concert Fan Experience

w/Special Guest Opener TBA

Hosted by ACROBAT - the band that brought you the 30th Anniversary Joshua Tree Release Party at the Hard Rock, the U2JT2017 Pre Concert and Post Concert Fan Parties...they're dreaming it all up again!

Only a few minutes walk from Centre Bell!!

There will be surprises, giveaways, and of course...fan favourite U2 tracks including many songs never played by ACROBAT before.

Advance tickets $10 HERE: https://montreal-u2eitourfanparty2018.eventbrite.ca

Doors $15

Acrobat- The U2 Tribute vous présente l'expérience ultime du pré-show partisans #U2eiTour.

-Invité spécial: À suivre

-Acrobat, le groupe qui a présenté le spectacle "30th Anniversary Joshua Tree Release Party" au Hard Rock, le spectacle pré-show U2JT2017, ainsi que plusieurs spectacles après-show, vous donnerons un avant-goût de l'eXPÉRIENCE U2.

-À quelques minutes à pied du Centre Bell.

-Plusieurs surprises et vos chansons U2 préférées vous attendent, incluant des tunes jouées en primeures par Acrobat!

Billet procuré à l'avance: $10 - https://montreal-u2eitourfanparty2018.eventbrite.ca

Prix à l'événement: $15
  2. I think that the set list (maybe) is gonna be the same for the first leg and for the tour!
  3. Acrobat are on tour now!
  4. The GA line (and associated friction) has already started.
  5. Hope they change 13 for the Little Things
  6. So excited. My cousin was able to get us GA tickets this morning. Sucks that the GA lineup has started already as we will be driving up on Tuesday morning.
  7. It won't really matter.
  8. Originally posted by AMLBONO:So excited. My cousin was able to get us GA tickets this morning. Sucks that the GA lineup has started already as we will be driving up on Tuesday morning.
    I cant believe people queue up days before you can always get a great spot in the GA even if you turn up when the doors have opened ......Its madness
  9. I figured this thread would have gained more traction after a one week layoff from the tour.

Head out tomorrow after my daughter finishes here morning classes to take in both shows...we are both super stoked. She's 16 and on her bucket list is seeing U2 live.
  10. Originally posted by andyuk36:[..]
    I cant believe people queue up days before you can always get a great spot in the GA even if you turn up when the doors have opened ......Its madness
    +1
    It's an arena, so everywhere in GA is a place close to the stage(s). People should relax more and enjoy the show
  11. Originally posted by andyuk36:[..]
    Yes you’re right, it’s madness. But yesterday i walked around outside the arena en i’ve seen only 4 people in the queue, so i think there a not much people who are doing this crazy shit.