2024-03-02 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 5
  1. Man, what a great station it was. Am pretty psyched about the replacement, however. I think it will have more longevity given how many DMB shows are available vs. U2 shows, in terms of live content.
  2. Bump. Let's make this into the U2 X Radio topic.
  3. So I dont know anything about Sirius radio, I just think its awesome to have a U2 radio, with live recordings. Why are so many people upset?
  4. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:So I dont know anything about Sirius radio, I just think its awesome to have a U2 radio, with live recordings. Why are so many people upset?
    Some of them are permanent haters, so not a big deal. But others (and it includes myself) are not upset, we just find the announcement and all that fuzz ridiculous, because it's nothing so exciting worth doing such a big announcement. Article on official page and social media would be enough. No need to spoil the concert with that and doing live transmission with countdown... That's all.
  5. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:So I dont know anything about Sirius radio, I just think its awesome to have a U2 radio, with live recordings. Why are so many people upset?
    Because the way they built up the hype for the announcement we expected something more. If it it was just an article published on social medias and the website we wouldn't be complaining. However sending emails, broadcasting live on Facebook, flooding social media and even making the announcement during a gig in Asia for a service that is only available in NA is pretty shitty.
  6. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:So I dont know anything about Sirius radio, I just think its awesome to have a U2 radio, with live recordings. Why are so many people upset?
    Because they announced a USA only Satellite Radio channel during a Japanese show with a huge effort to let THE WHOLE WORLD know, without even anyone knowing, when this will actually go live.

It's just totally weird for the most of us, that they was kinda harrased with all these announcements for something they cannot even use?!?
  7. Wish granted ✔✔✔
  8. Please please understand that pandora is also in the deal.
  9. U2 xradio will be available in over 100 countries.
  10. I really don't think this is necessary. U2 fans can already listen to the band all day if they want for at least 15 years. There are thousands of boots right here, and in many other places on the internet. We already paid for U2.com and the site could already offer all of this to us. I as a fan don't want much. I would be happy with the announcement of the home videos of the TJT-30 and EI-2018. And a good shows on FULLHD of all tours (Boy, TUF, Love Town for example). About the radio .... I prefer pay a spotify that I can have all of U2, but all other band that I Like. But in the true, I prefer sites like u2Start that have offered me a priceless collection for at least 15 years .... thank you Remy
  11. After listening to remys last podcast I hear pandora is not available in many countries now.when you google how many countries is pandora available it says 100 countries.so i will just be in the corner eating some crayons.
  12. I sort of mentioned it briefly yesterday but just curious could this be a signal u2 are about to start releasing more live material? Bruce Springsteen and pearl jam are on siriusxm and they both have a lot of official live releases out there. Do the other bands who have there station have lots of live releases as well. And how does it work is the exclusive part about it that Siriusxm play live releases from Bruce and PJ before they’re released but then eventually they do release them for sale as cd’s? Just to anyone that has any answers I’m interested because if u2 start releasing 2 or 3 live gigs a year that idea does excite me, I wouldn’t be interested in Sirius or Pandora (can’t get them anyway) but I’d be happy to purchase the gigs instead.