2024-03-02 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 5
  1. --
  2. --
  3. --
  4. @ELIZIUM I'm going to ask you to stop sharing recordings from U2 X Radio. This is paid subscriber content that for a reason is not available for free and not available outside of the US. So please do not share anymore.

5. Originally posted by Remy:@ELIZIUM I'm going to ask you to stop sharing recordings from U2 X Radio. This is paid subscriber content that for a reason is not available for free and not available outside of the US. So please do not share anymore.
    Affirmative. There will be no more posts of such things ok.
    And before anyone asks, I won't make them available via PM/BB either. Sorry folks.

6. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    Affirmative. There will be no more posts of such things. Apologies.
    And before anyone asks, I won't make them available via PM either. Sorry folks.
    You meant well
  7. I was wondering how he was getting away with it haha
  8. Yes, that is all that was meant by sharing them. I am sure in time they will pop up all over the place. Inevitable.

9. If you like her then you may be able to access this...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0b91v71

The First Time With...St Vincent
    Anne Erin Clark, aka St Vincent, the American singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist shares her musical milestones with Matt Everitt. First broadcast in 2018.

From date of this post there are 26 days left to listen to this broadcast.
  10. Originally posted by Remy:@ELIZIUM I'm going to ask you to stop sharing recordings from U2 X Radio. This is paid subscriber content that for a reason is not available for free and not available outside of the US. So please do not share anymore.
    MY BAD, im the one that requested them. Didnt know it was crossing the line. Apologies. Totally undertsandable.
  11. Originally posted by drewgie:Did anyone else hear that version of Until the end of the world about an hour and a half ago. Where is that from please? Sounded amazing

12. Originally posted by marik:[..]
    MY BAD, im the one that requested them. Didnt know it was crossing the line. Apologies. Totally undertsandable.
    No problem! I personally also encourage it but don't want to risk anything.