2024-03-02 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 5
  1. No! It’s pre recorded and they give me a lil script and stuff to play off of, but like I shouldn’t play any super popular song right. Don’t I play some obscure good deep tracks?
  2. I recorded mine last week, supposed to air either towards the end of this week, or next week. Shocked to find out that the live version of Kite from the Window In The Skies single wasn't in their catalogue
  3. Originally posted by guykirk9:[..]
    No! It’s pre recorded and they give me a lil script and stuff to play off of, but like I shouldn’t play any super popular song right. Don’t I play some obscure good deep tracks?
    What have other people's segments been like, hit fests?

You said you would like to do like a setlist sorta thing, you could maybe do dream songs to hear live. I don't know, it's up to you man! I'm sure it will be great anyway you do it
  4. Originally posted by justinpushplay:I recorded mine last week, supposed to air either towards the end of this week, or next week. Shocked to find out that the live version of Kite from the Window In The Skies single wasn't in their catalogue
    I know they told me I couldn’t do live
  5. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:[..]
    What have other people's segments been like, hit fests?

You said you would like to do like a setlist sorta thing, you could maybe do dream songs to hear live. I don't know, it's up to you man! I'm sure it will be great anyway you do it
    for the most part a lot of hits, I can only hear studio Streets or Bad or Pride so many times. Thanks man I think that’s what I’ll do, my own like Conspiracy of Hope
  6. That's strange, there was a desire show on this morning that was nothing but live recordings, gloria from red rocks, red flad day from songs of innocence and experience, all i want is you from slane..
  7. Best advice I can give, is try to not make it sound like you’re reading, but definitely write everything out you want to say. Of all the shows I’ve listened to, they’ve run the gamut from people sounding like they’re reading a book report in front of a classroom, to someone who clearly didn’t plan anything and it’s just talking and talking and talking . So find a good middle ground
  8. I have texted 5 times to do desire and no response
    what is the secret?
    are we supposed to text our script or just the 5 song names?
  9. I don’t think there is a secret, I sent my list the day that the radio station went up, I just heard from them a week ago.
  10. Originally posted by peatiedog:I have texted 5 times to do desire and no response
    what is the secret?
    are we supposed to text our script or just the 5 song names?
    I think it’s random, they said I got picked because I was younger I guess for this one
  11. Originally posted by justinpushplay:Best advice I can give, is try to not make it sound like you’re reading, but definitely write everything out you want to say. Of all the shows I’ve listened to, they’ve run the gamut from people sounding like they’re reading a book report in front of a classroom, to someone who clearly didn’t plan anything and it’s just talking and talking and talking . So find a good middle ground
    Totally going to write it down and practice a little bit beforehand
  12. Originally posted by justinpushplay:I recorded mine last week, supposed to air either towards the end of this week, or next week. Shocked to find out that the live version of Kite from the Window In The Skies single wasn't in their catalogue
    They seem to have access to what is on iTunes in the US, as well as the fan club releases throughout the years. "Window in the Skies" is one of the singles not available in the US via iTunes, so I'm not surprised to hear they don't have it. There are relatively few singles available in the US on iTunes. (They do seem to have access to the old stuff from The Complete U2 though including the live album, but again that was out before Window in the Skies...)