2024-03-02 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 5
  1. Daniel Lanois coming up in about 12 hours. Hope he tells a few good stories during his guest dj show.

Bono's second episode with Ava DuVernay was pretty good. After this one and the great Chris Rock one, Bono will now surely be thinking that he has excellent interview skills and will want to do it more often.
  2. Is this ever going to be available in the U.K.
  3. we need a 24 hr mixlr
  4. Paul Oakenfold must be a big fan of Ordinary Love. Though the remix he played tonight just about had me jumping, so I ain't complaining.
  5. Originally posted by cleazer:Paul Oakenfold must be a big fan of Ordinary Love. Though the remix he played tonight just about had me jumping, so I ain't complaining.
    @cleazer What's the name of that remix and is it publicly available?
  6. Any chance of Sirius XM coming to Europe or U2 finding a global platform for their radio? It annoys me no end that only the Yanks get this.
  7. Originally posted by apejens44:Any chance of Sirius XM coming to Europe or U2 finding a global platform for their radio? It annoys me no end that only the Yanks get this.
    There was this (1 week?) trial period at the start, no idea if it's coming back. Bit of a bummer, I agree
  8. Originally posted by apejens44:Any chance of Sirius XM coming to Europe or U2 finding a global platform for their radio? It annoys me no end that only the Yanks get this.
    lol u mad bro
  9. Originally posted by apejens44:Any chance of Sirius XM coming to Europe or U2 finding a global platform for their radio? It annoys me no end that only the Yanks get this.
    Ha
  10. Originally posted by apejens44:Any chance of Sirius XM coming to Europe or U2 finding a global platform for their radio? It annoys me no end that only the Yanks get this.
    It really isn't that big of a deal? It's a radio station that 85% of the time just plays stuff that is already easily accessible.
  11. I had a rental car this past week that came with free Sirius XM and so I had a chance to listen to the U2 station a lot. Now this is just one person’s opinion, but anyone who does NOT have access to this channel is missing next to nothing. Hit shuffle on your favorite device and you will hear 99% of what is played on the station.

I think it’s cool U2 has a station, but there is not nearly enough new or exclusive content to make it worthwhile.
  12. Originally posted by ap5:I had a rental car this past week that came with free Sirius XM and so I had a chance to listen to the U2 station a lot. Now this is just one person’s opinion, but anyone who does NOT have access to this channel is missing next to nothing. Hit shuffle on your favorite device and you will hear 99% of what is played on the station.

I think it’s cool U2 has a station, but there is not nearly enough new or exclusive content to make it worthwhile.
    I thought as much all the hype around it died off fairly quickly , from reading reports their wasn't much music played that most fans haven't heard or own already .The band should do a few live studio sessions for it that would really inject more interest into it ,they should have tried to be more adventurous with it on the music side of things because with streaming platforms people have access to most stuff that they broadcast.