2024-03-02 - Las Vegas
Tour: U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 4
  1. Labour Day for us Canadians.
  2. After Bang A Gong, all the folks asking for more new stuff are getting a bit more over the past few days.

Jack Garratt had an above average Guest DJ show yesterday. Lots of cool stories, and then introduced me to the Paul Phoenix version of MLK, and then played a "live" cover of Sweetest Thing himself. I believe that's the first "live" music we've heard on this channel, or at least recorded specifically for this channel. (Though I'm not sure how Paul Oakenfold does his show. Some of those beats and transitions may be specially done for this channel. Certainly many of the mixes he's shared are things I'd never hear if not for this channel.)

And then Rocky O'Riordan gave us the new (and very cool) live tracks from the 11 O'Clock Tick Tock RSD today. (Along with her and Gavin Friday sharing lots of memories of trips to the record store back in the day.)
  3. Totally agree, all the shows/podcasts are incredible. However, I also agree with everyone who is complaining about the lack of concerts. There should be at least one slot a week they set aside for bootlegs or something. If they had that, it’d be perfect. I understand having “unofficial material” played can be difficult, but still.
  4. Is there anyway to listen to this from the UK?
  5. They keep playing at 100 most desired Playlist.. I'm bored of this radio station
  6. First thought :
    Where is Mercy ? There is Mercy ( live version ) at no. 73..... But that doesn't matter to me..... I only consider Mercy ( Studio version ) as the real deal .
  7. Nice top 10 (whole 100 list is a good choice)