1. I haven't heard that one but I am going to listen right now
  2. So it started out pretty average, very raw sounding. Then at the end this really picks up and this could be my new favorite. This bootleg is awesome though, I was skipping around a bit and it sounded awesome.

3. I haven't heard that version....

anyway's in terms of studio versions... I prefer the album.... however I do enjoy
    the Temple Bar during the video.... cause I love watching Bono get pissed and mouth the F-Word!! love that part.
  4. I heard the AB version in a restaurant today! Dodger Stadium 92 is my bvf. Best version forever.
  5. Oh I need to check that out , I was at that show.
  6. I love the version from December 6th, 2006 in Honolulu. Love the beginning when Bono sings the first line of Baba O'Riley and says 'no, that's where we ripped it off from'.
  7. I would love to listen to a IEM or a decent recording of 05-28-05 always thought that was a great version with only very average recordings available. Some of the other IEMs from 05 seems like something would always happen with the performance like a broken string in Vegas comes to mind, Or just a average acoustic performance. I believe there were only 2 electric versions in 05??
  8. the baby version is good only in "You're innocence, I'm experience" the rest is disposable compared with album version
  9. Originally posted by hedyzera:the baby version is good only in "You're innocence, I'm experience" the rest is disposable compared with album version
    +1.

Honesty!
  10. my fav is the original but I really do like Baby version
  11. Wild Horses is now tied with Wire as the U2 song that has been played live the most without getting an official live formal release.

81 times as of June 15,18.

Here is the top 10 according to u2gigs:

Played live as full song but never released
    Click the arrows to sort by title or by number of times played.

Song x Played ▴
    Wire 81
    Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses 81
    Rejoice 72
    Mothers Of The Disappeared 69
    Miami 62
    Sweetest Thing 48
    Tomorrow 38
    Return of the Stingray Guitar 33
    The Ground Beneath Her Feet 33
    A Celebration 32
  12. This topic is weirdly timed, as lately I've been REALLY getting into this song, more than ever before. I think it's one of U2's most beautiful songs.

I think the album version is the best version, there's something happening sonically there that's just magic. It just soars. It's like a cool wind on a hot day, it's perfect.

That being said, I'll DEFINITELY have to check out some of the versions people have mentioned here. Bono solo acoustic version? What?! I remember liking the Baby version but I'll have to revisit