2018-07-03 - Uncasville
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
  1. Originally posted by MoFoNYR15:[..]

Almost 30 years ago. 7 albums since. They’re at a different point in there career. There should be 4-5 rotations per night fir cities with multiple shows. I don’t think that’s asking for much. It seems comparing this to zootv is the only argument for people who think the show should be identical every night. I don’t understand how any fan wouldn’t want to hear more of their favorite bands GREAT catalogue played. We’re beating a dead horse though at this point. We can pick this back up in two months because there will be just as little rotation in Europe.
    We can pray that the first night in Europe will at least be special if they swap a few songs out from the current list and then proceed to have the same setlist for all of Europe!
  2. I’m pretty sure this is all just to dissuade people from going to a dozen nights on every tour It’s Got to get old seeing the same 500 faces in front of you every night. Maybe if theyre sick of the set list, those tickets can be taken by someone who hasn’t seen the show and memorized it
  3. They have a song in Pop about "getting up off your knees" and the risks of tribalism in politics, ideal while displaying the Nazi rallies in Charlottesville... they play SATS instead.
  4. Originally posted by justinpushplay:I’m pretty sure this is all just to dissuade people from going to a dozen nights on every tour It’s Got to get old seeing the same 500 faces in front of you every night. Maybe if theyre sick of the set list, those tickets can be taken by someone who hasn’t seen the show and memorized it
    And yet they're still the same 500 faces in front every night. The same people that mysteriously got in in the Apollo show, even if they don't have an American address.
  5. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    And yet they're still the same 500 faces in front every night. The same people that mysteriously got in in the Apollo show, even if they don't have an American address.
    Yeah, it's amazing who I've seen at that Apollo broadcast..... I go to the shows, follow online.... but to be everywhere, almost every show? Wow.... You'd think that this was The Dead.
  6. Got a mixlr working! I just had to switch browsers -_-
  7. Glad I got it fixed just in time to listen to the lame encore
  8. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:They have a song in Pop about "getting up off your knees" and the risks of tribalism in politics, ideal while displaying the Nazi rallies in Charlottesville... they play SATS instead.
    Boom. Please would have been perfect. OK, maybe they'll huddle and pull up a rarity...cue dramatic pause
  9. Personally, I love this show. Maybe people just should not go to so many or listen too much...
  10. What an exciting start to the encore! Bono... talking... and advertising a hashtag...

This encore desperately needs something, anything, with some energy. Wild Horses, Streets, Mysterious Ways, hell even Stuck in a Moment would be something
  11. I know it's an unpopular opinion, but I do like 13 as a closing song....
  12. Well, maybe people should be tolerant of those who criticize the band or their setlist choices. Feel free to love the show, but please allow others to criticize