2018-08-31 - Berlin
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. Did anyone manage to see the Paris 2015 shows and then this Berlin show ? If so, how did the audience/atmosphere compare ? People have been saying at last night's gig the crowd was amazing.
  2. Originally posted by jheath:Did anyone manage to see the Paris 2015 shows and then this Berlin show ? If so, how did the audience/atmosphere compare ? People have been saying at last night's gig the crowd was amazing.
    Was at both. This crowd in Berlin beat the Paris crowd on the GA floor. It was crazy for the first 4 songs at least.
  3. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Was at both. This crowd in Berlin beat the Paris crowd on the GA floor. It was crazy for the first 4 songs at least.
    yeah Beautiful Day ruined all athmosphere Just kidding, but truth is in US an Denmark people went crazy for BD and here Follow and Gloria totally beat that
  4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    That's amazing! Bono knows these poems right? Did he say anything about it?

Was nice to meet you again, sorry it was so short and I should have invited you to say something on the chat but it was a bit too hectic Glad you had a great time

No worries Remy, I admire how you manage to keep all those plates spinning. (Plus, I was dying for a drink and something to eat, so I left quite early).

Yes, Bono knows Lorca very well indeed. A while ago, he planted an olive tree (that he got as a present from pope Frances) in Granada, as an homage to this great Spanish poet. He was murdered, and never got a burial or a grave.

Bono didn't exactly say a lot, because he was in such a hurry. But yes, he definitely knew ? By sheer luck, Willem Bemboom from OOR stood right behind me and captured the moment. It's on my insta:
    View this post on Instagram

Meeting Bono in Berlin! ??️

A post shared by Maaike (@maaaike.nl) on

5. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Yes I had a good look from above (2nd ring). Crowd went crazy, many times. Also many seating sites. But lots of audience from abroad ofcourse. That were not only Germans who went crazy. I wrnt crazy on lots of songs. For me The Fly was my fav. Dirty Day wow, Even Better...and more.
  6. Originally posted by maartenpetra:[..]
    Yes I had a good look from above (2nd ring). Crowd went crazy, many times. Also many seating sites. But lots of audience from abroad ofcourse. That were not only Germans who went crazy. I wrnt crazy on lots of songs. For me The Fly was my fav. Dirty Day wow, Even Better...and more.
    right... after the show where Bono lost voice ther was said at least 5000 people were outside of Germany? so about one third of all crazy people were from abroad. Also many different flags was there
  7. Shortly back to the conversation between the U2 guys. I’be seen it too and our seer was behind one camera man who have had a booklet with the songs and instructions. After this discussion he searched a little bit nervous in this booklet as if he has expected something else.
  8. Originally posted by Orentelori:Shortly back to the conversation between the U2 guys. I’be seen it too and our seer was behind one camera man who have had a booklet with the songs and instructions. After this discussion he searched a little bit nervous in this booklet as if he has expected something else.
    Does someone have the printed setlist? Dallas didn't gave the audience at the main stage the setlist, he put the setlist in the pedal case.
  9. printed setlist was as played !!!
  10. maybe the showman was talking about pulling the "I lost my voice again" joke, to just start another show ...
  11. That's just the start of the show.