2018-08-31 - Berlin
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. The show was great! Fans went crazy and it was just a one big party. I didnt get the GA tickets, however everybody in the stadium was standing(dancin) anyways so I really enjoyed it. I just missed something extra - could have been some surprising song or at least the Landlady. Overall 90% for me. Great show.
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Yeah one of the big reasons for wanting to go to this show (amongst the usual reasons) was the possibility of attending a show to be officially released. I’m trying not to get too excited about that until it’s 100% confirmed with a release date and available to pre-order but it would be without a doubt my most treasured u2 item if it is released.
    If someone here had posted 4 years ago we would get a DVD with Dirty Day, Acrobat and Wild Horses this person would have been banned from the website.
  3. I wish the dvd was out already, but I bet it's gonna take until christmas next year
  4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    If someone here had posted 4 years ago we would get a DVD with Dirty Day, Acrobat and Wild Horses this person would have been banned from the website.
    yeah and all in one show
    Same is that 4 years ago we would call ambulance for someone who would say that in next 4 years we will hear Exit, Red Hill, Wires, OTH etc. + Acrobat, Dirty Day, Horses and what more - as tour regulars (okay, DD wasn't that regular)
  5. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Haha, yeah i think people would be questioning the individuals sanity for suggesting that. It really is amazing, one of the coolest things they’ve done bringing in the zoo era stuff on this tour, really felt like i was living a dream at times.
  6. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    yeah and all in one show
    Same is that 4 years ago we would call ambulance for someone who would say that in next 4 years we will hear Exit, Red Hill, Wires, OTH etc. + Acrobat, Dirty Day, Horses and what more - as tour regulars (okay, DD wasn't that regular)
    Or that we would hear rarities such as Two Hearts Beat As One
  7. And that we will have full tour without Streets, WOWY, Bad and Fuckin Johnny
  8. We had full Paris on TV less than a month after filming in 2015... doubt it will happen again
  9. The band seemed so full of energy in Berlin, much more than at the first Berlin show back in August. And also was the crowd. I think we all gave our best and made it a night to remember and worth to be captured for eternity - and to be released.

10. The Hansa studio and bus tour was very nice too. So much information (in German), I thought my head would burst ? But so many nice anecdotes about Bowie, Depeche mode and U2.

After we left the Meistersaal (the big recording room) to go to the former control and mix room, I sneaked out, went back to the big room, put my phone on the floor, and played the part of 'From the Sky Down' where Sick Puppy turns into One. To hear that moment in the very room where it happened was quite a beautiful experience ?

The bus tour was great! Thilo, our guide, took us to loads of U2 related spots: locations from the One and Stay videos, but also the band's favorite restaurant, their hotel, the clubs where they played when the just started, and the One HQ. For each of these spots, Thilo prepared a video presentation with U2 backgrounds, videos and songs.

Really a perfect way to end my Berlin adventure.
  11. Great to read, Maaaike!
  12. Originally posted by Papo:The band seemed so full of energy in Berlin, much more than at the first Berlin show back in August. And also was the crowd. I think we all gave our best and made it a night to remember and worth to be captured for eternity - and to be released.
    Same here, everybody around me was completely stuck in the moment ? Leaving phones in our pickets, except for the occasional snippet or song, and just jumping and singing our hearts out. Absolutely loved the crowd.