2018-08-31 - Berlin
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    13 sucked as a closer worst one ever ,I still don't understand why the Little things (best song on SOE) wasn't played on that tour so many lesser songs got played ahead of it .
    Ugh, I wish I’d know it was the worst closer ever before I posted that! How embarrassing?! And the amount of times I’ve listened to it as well! Can you tell me what the best closer is, please? You’ll save my blushes in the future.
  2. Hot take: but I think 13 is just below "40" in terms of closers.
  3. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    Ugh, I wish I’d know it was the worst closer ever before I posted that! How embarrassing?! And the amount of times I’ve listened to it as well! Can you tell me what the best closer is, please? You’ll save my blushes in the future.
    40 and/or Love is blindness are best closers. And i think Moment of Surrender was also great
  4. That middle section plus seeing Acrobat being played in front of your fucking face was a mind fuck. If they’d put those in 2015 then we’d be at all time great tour status.
  5. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    On the I&E tour they finished with different songs such as One,I still haven't found and 40 which worked better as they are big fan favourites .
  6. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    On the I&E tour they finished with different songs such as One,I still haven't found and 40 which worked better as they are big fan favourites .
    I still Haven't Found is terrible closer....
    Agree that Bad/40 was amazing closing - sadly just on some shows
  7. Then the next day at the airport, Brian Eno was behind me in the queue for my flight!
  8. That's a better experience than mine. We were in a traffic jam and stood still for six hours (3 trucks on fire, so they cloased the highway)
  9. That was one great night, atmosphere was just different, I think maybe in the back of peoples minds was that this really could be the last ever show.
    Although that feeling didn't last, the rumours started coming through about Asia 2019 whilst sitting at the airport next day waiting for flight home.