2018-10-23 - London
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 24
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. Haha, cheers man after over a decade of me on here bleating on about it never ever getting played ever again, I now have nothing to complain about. They did a job on me they did!
  2. Got there at 6pm and was second row e stage. The people in front of me got there at 8am- complete waste of 10 hours. Absolutely no need to queue on this tour.
  3. Originally posted by unknowncaller98:Got there at 6pm and was second row e stage. The people in front of me got there at 8am- complete waste of 10 hours. Absolutely no need to queue on this tour.
    Absolutely! But some people can't enjoy the show without at least 10 hours queuing

4. Some people are never happy are they??? They've just changed a number of songs in the show
  5. Completely satisfied with my decision to fly from Sydney to London for this tour. New songs like Blackout and Love is Bigger were brilliant and may endure. Old songs like Gloria and I Will Follow brought energy and are timeless. The new arrangement for New Year’s day with the stronger baseline is awesome. While Acrobat and Wild Horse are welcome rarities.

So many AB songs made me realise that it’s 25 years next month since they recorded Zoo-Tv in my home city. What a night that was!
  6. that was Copenhagen 2, well over a month ago

7. I don’t think they’ve rehearsed The Shoman since Laval at tour rehearsals back in early/mid-May. To my knowledge anyway.

I think it’s pretty hard to complain about this setlist now. I know there is a lot of love for the Showman on here (i don’t get it myself) but personally speaking I’d much rather have heard the songs I did.
  8. Pity they don't play Landlady regularly
  9. Have to admit, after trying to stay spoiler free for the last couple of months, I was a bit disappointed to not hear my two favourite SoE songs, RFD & LIAWHL. Extremely happy to see the return of the Fly & Zoo Station. Was really looking for to Acrobat, which was brilliant. Great to hear Horses too.
  10. Originally posted by Reach1985:[..]

I don’t think they’ve rehearsed The Shoman since Laval at tour rehearsals back in early/mid-May. To my knowledge anyway.

I think it’s pretty hard to complain about this setlist now. I know there is a lot of love for the Showman on here (i don’t get it myself) but personally speaking I’d much rather have heard the songs I did.
    Correct, The Showman was never heard since Laval, so unlikely to make an appearance.
  11. Was Dirty Day rehearsed in London?
  12. Great 2 shows, thought night 2 was a little better.