1. I'm thinking they release Songs of Ascent in May or June and then this tour kicks off a world tour of playing the new songs live.

Spoiler (click to toggle)

2. This is not entirely true, I had a paper ticket
  3. I like the CC system
  4. I meant that they built a timely narrative around the 30-year old sequence of songs, but I see where you're coming from with 20+ shows.
    My only JT30 show was St. Louis...

yeah.

EDIT: Back to the topic: I'm excited to hear about what the NZ shows will look like!
  5. For people from overseas, without an US address, I meant
  6. Originally posted by bradperth:As a Perth resident can I recommend that if you are coming to Australia for this tour definitely don’t miss the Perth gig, we have an epic brand new stadium and the lowest population of any of the other cities rumoured to be included so tickets should be relatively easy.

Don't forget about poor old Adelaide. Looks like they'll finally get some shows, & have a population substantially smaller that Perth (1.3 million verses 2 million). Adelaide Oval is obviously not brand new, but was refurbished only a few years ago. Supposed to be a beautiful cricket ground too, with its Moreton Bay figs.
  7. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    From the opening rehearsal day I knew the closing encore of Miss Syria and Little Things would tank.

But do they listen to me?
    They might if you start broadcasting your opinion over RF
  8. Really hoping we get some kind of cross section from the past 3 tours in Aus... Looking back, I'd love to get some of these in the setlist - unfortunately there are enough you could probably do a whole show just of them!

I&E Tour
    Iris, Raised By Wolves, Invisible, Even Better Than The Real Thing (new mix that has been performed since they left Australia last time!),

JT30 Tour
    Basically everything from Track 4 onwards, Ultraviolet

E&I Tour
    Blackout, Gloria, Electric Co, Zoo Station, The Fly, Horses, Red Flag Day, Acrobat, Love is Bigger