1. This should be called the U23D its on its way Tour.
  2. Hi guys. I love this site, but a have an opinion about this. The JT-2017 was unforgettable and amazing because the notice caught everyone by surprise. Everyone weren´t thinking about at that celebration and it´s come with a gift. Sometimes surprise is better than we thinking about this matter every days. I prefer in these days receive the notice about the DVD/BD from JT-2017 and EI-2018. And if happen a new tour, I will very happiness, even I if is far in this tour. A beautiful week to all.
  3. Originally posted by AnselmoLopes:Hi guys. I love this site, but a have an opinion about this. The JT-2017 was unforgettable and amazing because the notice caught everyone by surprise. Everyone weren´t thinking about at that celebration and it´s come with a gift. Sometimes surprise is better than we thinking about this matter every days. I prefer in these days receive the notice about the DVD/BD from JT-2017 and EI-2018. And if happen a new tour, I will very happiness, even I if is far in this tour. A beautiful week to all.
    A good point. And to you, have a great week.

4. That's what we were doing. We've worked hard on a new section to hopefully entertain people, and we were hoping to be able to steer clear of anything on the tour at all for the day. After the launch of the History section today we took a few hours off.
  5. Just relax, if this year there's no tour, there will be in 2021 xd

6. 100%...
  7. Queen... „one of the hottest bands...“??
  8. Pretty safe bet actually. Thanks to the huge success of the Bohemian Rhapsody movie they found a whole new generation of Queen fans. No doubt these tickets will sell fast.
  9. Originally posted by AnselmoLopes:Hi guys. I love this site, but a have an opinion about this. The JT-2017 was unforgettable and amazing because the notice caught everyone by surprise. Everyone weren´t thinking about at that celebration and it´s come with a gift. Sometimes surprise is better than we thinking about this matter every days. I prefer in these days receive the notice about the DVD/BD from JT-2017 and EI-2018. And if happen a new tour, I will very happiness, even I if is far in this tour. A beautiful week to all.
    Exactly. It's all a matter of perspective. The band probably has their mind on totally different things. They won't be distracted by anything written on the fan-sites. And why would they? A tour is not announced because of the rumours...

But for the reception of the anticipated tour I don't think it would matter much whether they announce it this week or next month.
    Just my two cents...
  10. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    Pretty safe bet actually. Thanks to the huge success of the Bohemian Rhapsody movie they found a whole new generation of Queen fans. No doubt these tickets will sell fast.

That movie was about a different band