1. Why would that matter for a tour on the literal otherside of the world and a promotion company based in the US?
  2. Exactly.
  3. Could it have any relevance to what happened in NZ you think?
  4. It was just a thought, and obviously not their reasoning behind postponing the announcement, but I do wonder whether it crossed their minds.
  5. Let's hope they are not waiting for Brexit to be sorted before they announce the next tour - it could be a while!!
  6. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    Think the so called "reliable sources" got Queen mixed up with U2 or were misled in to thinking it was U2 ,they've all gone very quite since.

There wasn't a mix-up.
  7. Originally posted by ddarroch:[..]
    I'm trying to plan a real trek to Japan. Things could get tricky (especially purchasing concert tickets). So more time would be nice, to organise things, & dream a little

I'm sure it'll happen. I'm excited for folks travelling or seeing them in their own back yard for the first time. Our sights are set on Perth.
  8. Originally posted by Anam:[..]

I'm sure it'll happen. I'm excited for folks travelling or seeing them in their own back yard for the first time. Our sights are set on Perth.
    You flying non-stop?
  9. Cattle boat at this point. Hoping to upgrade to steam packet. Depends on the $$$$!
  10. Maybe us Americans could put all our money together and buy a small boat and just sail there??
  11. Originally posted by SJKamal:It was just a thought, and obviously not their reasoning behind postponing the announcement, but I do wonder whether it crossed their minds.
    I'm a rare case obviously (being an Aussie, working in Europe on a UK passport), but I certainly didn't want Brexit to happen on the same day tickets go on sale.

If a no deal Brexit happens I'll do some Aussie shows, hopefully some Japanese shows, before returning to Oz.

If Brexit is cancelled, I'll do the Aussie shows, then return to work in Europe, & may not have time for the Japanese shows (I'm really hoping I do though).