1. Think the so called "reliable sources" got Queen mixed up with U2 or were misled in to thinking it was U2 ,they've all gone very quite since.
  2. Things can change last minute. As they have done over the last few years.

Clearly they've delayed the announcement because of Queen.
  3. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:Things can change last minute. As they have done over the last few years.

Clearly they've delayed the announcement because of Queen.
    Why do any of you get emotionally invested in rumours?
  4. You mean Queen surrogate. What Would U2 be without Bono? Would we still call it U2?
  5. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    Think the so called "reliable sources" got Queen mixed up with U2 or were misled in to thinking it was U2 ,they've all gone very quite since.
    Still not their fault.
  6. That's the very essence of rumours like this - you get emotionally invested because you want to hope they will come true. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a gullible daydreamer and I will shake off the disappointment if a tour doesn't happen; but if we don't have hope in our lives we have nothing to live for at all.
  7. One of the next gen would step in. It happened in Van Halen.
  8. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:[..]
    That's the very essence of rumours like this - you get emotionally invested because you want to hope they will come true. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a gullible daydreamer and I will shake off the disappointment if a tour doesn't happen; but if we don't have hope in our lives we have nothing to live for at all.
    We're all planning treks to Australia just now, Mike, real or imaginary. That's the joy of these things.
  9. Originally posted by Anam:[..]
    We're all planning treks to Australia just now, Mike, real or imaginary. That's the joy of these things.
    I'm trying to plan a real trek to Japan. Things could get tricky (especially purchasing concert tickets). So more time would be nice, to organise things, & dream a little
  10. I know that they postponed the announcement because of Queen, but maybe Brexit also had something to do with it. Would they want tickets to go on sale the same day as the UK potentially leaving the EU with no deal? Just a thought.