1. Probably be people starting a GA line now in Sydney .......
  2. Originally posted by Spackler:Just met senior members of U2 crew in Berlin Tegel Airport - Touring Australia back end of next year October / November! I'm going down there right now to start a queue! Spacklers rules this time!!!

Any change I can be NUMBer 2 in your queue
  3. Personally I don’t care if they sing any 25 of their songs. Just to see them back in Oz would be enough. Wife and I have travelled the last 3 years to see them in London, Amsterdam and last month in Milan. What we save on airfares we might spend on concert tickets and do every show in Australia. What a road trip that would be.
    Hey Remy, if they play in Brisbane you are welcome to stay with us, that would be a blast.....

Greg
  4. U2 taking a break these days is 6 months off the days of taking 3 to 4 years off are over they are no spring chickens now and similar to the Boss and Macca they might be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel with Bono's health scare and the alarming amount of Rock stars who passed prematurely over the last couple of year's, so treating every day as it could be the last is the mindset they probably now have which isn't a bad thing .
  5. What will the setlist be?
    You'd have to assume it will heavy on greatest hits/JT, plus a sprinkling of SOI and SOE...
  6. OMFG!!!!! Yessssss

I wont beleive it until those tickets go on sale though.

Any indication of ticket dates at this point?
  7. Innocence Joshua + Experience Tree Tour 2019
  8. Really really great to read this tsunami of U2 news!

I'm especially pleased for U2 fans down under who are long overdue some U2 shows assuming all this does come to fruition. In a way it's great that they're not tacking an Australasian tour onto the very end of the E+I tour when they're tired and desperate for some downtime, they'll be back much fresher towards the end of next year and probably with some surprises and tricks up their sleeves one would think.
  9. So.... I woke up totally depressed by the end of the tour and all the drama about the end of U2's career and now a huge amount of exciting news... not bad
  10. People have already started queuing outside the stadiums
  11. I already started the queue for Perth. You can get your numbers in the lobby of the Sheradon hotel.