1. Hmmmm. I’ll be due a honeymoon in October/November/December 2019. New Zealand has always looked lovely.....

2. The original dates were for March of 2006,but postponed ‘cos Sian got sick.Hence rearranged for November.
  3. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    I already started the queue for Perth. You can get your numbers in the lobby of the Sheradon hotel.

If you're number one, can I be number two? @Remy
  4. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    I already started the queue for Perth. You can get your numbers in the lobby of the Sheradon hotel.

This is awkward I already started...... Was on a checkin break hahahaha Shereton is at the arena so your a bit far. I started it at Crown Hotel haha

Jokes aside. I hope its not Perth stadium the sound there is shit. But hey U2 in Aus I wont be fussy hah
  5. If they do this, they could play JT Songs and some from SOE Like Blackout, LOH, RedFlagDay, Little Things, 13, and Love is Bigger.
  6. No way that campaign is over now time to move on 13,Love is bigger ,Blackout maybe worked within this tour although I wouldn't care if they didn't play them again but if they are going outdoors a fresh new approach is needed with different songs.
  7. Wasn't the prior rumor that they would be playing a lot of Rattle and Hum due to it's 30th anniversary? God Part II, Hawkmoon and Heartland. One word: awesome!
    Probably be like others have said, an extension of the JT 17 tour with some new stuff mixed in (IE and EI tours sfuff). Great news for the Australians, they deserve it.
    Bad news, probably will not be an official release of this tour IF it happens.
  8. How much would plane tickets, hotel tickets and concert tickets cost for a Sydney show?
  9. Wouldn't LiveNation want them to play arenas instead? You can charge $200-300 in an arena. Can't really do that in a Stadium
  10. This is great to hear. The Aussies deserve to see the guys.
  11. Guess im flying there. Is it expensive ?