2019-11-08 - Auckland
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 0
Videos: 1
  1. Steel is going up in Auckland

Photos by Glen Mortensen.

2. Hello everybody.

I was due to be going Auckland for both gigs from the UK, unfortunately lost my Dad a couple of weeks ago so can’t go with everything going on. I have one single ticket for both gigs, if anyone wants a bargain they’d be more than welcome as they will go to waste.

All I would ask for is £50 uk pounds per ticket, I paid just over £100 uk pounds for each ticket. I think that works out to 200 New Zealand Dollars. I can transfer them to email straight from ticketmaster. I’d be happy to supply my phone number and email if any probs.

Good news is I’m now going to Mumbai, would be gutted not to see any. Thanks.
  3. Re-above, if you know anyone who might want them please let me know.
  4. Sorry to hear about your dad.
  5. RIP Dad. I hope you are doing good.
  6. Sorry for your loss
  7. P. S. Because you're selling your GAs for under face value, I've got a front GA for sale in Mumbai that I'll sell to you for £50. Like Auckland it was originally over £100.
  8. Sorry for your loss.
  9. Thanks for all your kinds words everyone. SJKamal I’ve already bought the tickets, but going with a mate now which is good. Thanks for the offer though, very kind.
  10. 9 days to go!

No longer in double digits
  11. With all the speculation ahead of the tour announcement and the time since, it's been a long period of anticipation. Pregnancy lasts less than this!