1. P!nk’s Summer Carnival is coming to Australia in 2024, with tickets going on sale this week and it looks like dynamic pricing has reached our shores. Tickmaster say “A small portion of tickets will be allocated to In Demand Tickets…[to] give fans fair and safe access to the most sought-after areas in the venue at market-driven prices (adjusting prices according to supply and demand”. There is nothing fair about giving the best access to those with the deepest pockets.
  2. £17.50 + booking fee (couple quid) tonight for Inhaler in Newcastle. Decent venue, good crowd and 3 live acts, all good. Inhaler were excellent. Great stuff
  3. didnt follow all that Bruce tix drama.
    But now i'm considering one of these new dates added on.
    Can someone sum up what to expect for tix pricing?
  4. Why don't we concert followers not protest this.
    Gig prices are hugely inflated how can we go from like £90 to £400 £500 over night n some are into thousands. Going to concerts has become for rich. What working Joe can afford to take there wife n two kids to share the experience would now cost £2000 just a couple years ago £360. That’s not inflation that’s robbery. A boycott is needed but but people keep paying n worry about there own debts later while tickemaster n bands a rubbing there hands together.
  5. Paid £104 per ticket (including fees) for restricted view tickets to see Chris Brown in Birmingham last night. He was charging £100 for a t shirt.
  6. Originally posted by SJKamal:Paid £104 per ticket (including fees) for restricted view tickets to see Chris Brown in Birmingham last night. He was charging £100 for a t shirt.
    Still has to pay his lawyers
  7. £165 for a hoodie. Not sure how true this is, but one of the girls said that in London he was charging £45 for a t-shirt. On the morning of the gig yesterday he told his team to increase it to £100. I assume it's because the tour is very successful.
  8. £100 for a t-shirt is simply insane and predatory - if you really like me, you'll buy one.
    That would definitely be a no from me. i didn't bother with a t-shirt when I saw Sting last week, not because of the price - it was consistent with other shows; but simply because he's not 'top tier' in my musical preferences.

9. Anyone want to see Bruce Springsteen? Check the resale sites and not TM. I just compared TM and a few sites for a few dates and TM is charging $50-$100 more per ticket in same sections and rows
  10. Not music but earlier I spent £560 on 2 x tickets for WWE in London in July. This was a combo ticket which included access to both WWE Friday Night Smackdown and WWE Money in the Bank (they're a night after each other).

O2 Arena use both AXS and Ticketmaster to sell tickets, and once again proves Ticketmaster is the problem. AXS still has plently of pre sale tickets available at FaceValue. Ticketmaster only has "platinum" tickets available. Cheapest are going for £400 when I think they were £250.