1. Holy shit. These are not scalped prices
  2. Paid £200 earlier for 2 Ed Sheeran tickets at the O2. All tickets were priced the same (£100 inc fees) no matter where you're sat.
  3. Originally posted by SJKamal:Paid £200 earlier for 2 Ed Sheeran tickets at the O2. All tickets were priced the same (£100 inc fees) no matter where you're sat.
    Now that's an approach I like. Some Spanish bands have been doing that lately and it just works.
  4. I love the disclaimer that tickets do not include VIP packages.. in other words, yes- that's really the price, and no, there's nothing else included LOL
  5. Originally posted by bonoschild:[..]
    I love the disclaimer that tickets do not include VIP packages.. in other words, yes- that's really the price, and no, there's nothing else included LOL
    Lol right. The vip is $6000 (includes seeing them soundcheck for 3 songs, stage pics, 150$ voucher for merchandise and it says "no interaction with the band"
  6. Originally posted by SJKamal:Paid £200 earlier for 2 Ed Sheeran tickets at the O2. All tickets were priced the same (£100 inc fees) no matter where you're sat.
    That’s how it used to be and I wish more artists would do this again. Paying more for the privilege of being closer to the stage makes sense on one level, or looked at from the other angle you’re getting a “discount” for being so far away. But it’s not egalitarian. Those with deeper pockets have a better opportunity to secure the best seats. First time I saw U2 it was AU$20 no matter where in the arena you sat. Oh, the good old days.
  7. The Cure announced NA tour and this is what they stated:
    "THE CURE HAVE AGREED ALL TICKET PRICES, AND APART FROM A FEW HOLLYWOOD BOWL CHARITY SEATS, THERE WILL BE NO ‘PLATINUM’ OR ‘DYNAMICALLY PRICED’ TICKETS ON THIS TOUR"
  8. Originally posted by Alvin:The Cure announced NA tour and this is what they stated:
    "THE CURE HAVE AGREED ALL TICKET PRICES, AND APART FROM A FEW HOLLYWOOD BOWL CHARITY SEATS, THERE WILL BE NO ‘PLATINUM’ OR ‘DYNAMICALLY PRICED’ TICKETS ON THIS TOUR"
  9. Originally posted by Alvin:The Cure announced NA tour and this is what they stated:
    Well done Robert Smith.
  10. Originally posted by bushido529:[..]
    Lol right. The vip is $6000 (includes seeing them soundcheck for 3 songs, stage pics, 150$ voucher for merchandise and it says "no interaction with the band"
    No Interaction with the Band.

I think you misinterpreted this statement. It could be read two ways.