1. Now THAT'S a confession!
  2. Originally posted by MacStripey:Here's one of mine.
    Growing up as an 80's kid, I became an addicted fan of Pet Shop Boys early on. I knew all their songs by hard. I swear I genuinely believed that "Streets" was their song. Never knew otherwise. Until... in 2005, I went to my first U2 live show and the arena went wild to Streets. I stood there in the crowd thinking "ah, so this is a U2 song?!!? " Confusing.

OMG
  3. I'm shocked, shocked to my core.
  4. Yeah I know. Shame, SHAME on me
  5. Originally posted by MacStripey:Here's one of mine.
    Growing up as an 80's kid, I became an addicted fan of Pet Shop Boys early on. I knew all their songs by hard. I swear I genuinely believed that "Streets" was their song. Never knew otherwise. Until... in 2005, I went to my first U2 live show and the arena went wild to Streets. I stood there in the crowd thinking "ah, so this is a U2 song?!!? " Confusing.
    Wow....
    But nice story anyway. Must have been surprising and great to hear the proper version
  6. Originally posted by MacStripey:Here's one of mine.

I had exactly the same thing with I Still Haven't Found

7. Originally posted by MacStripey:Here's one of mine.
    Hahaha, oh my God, that is shocking and funny
  8. I guess this should be here too

Originally posted by LikeASong:I must confess that I have never watched Boston in full. I've probably watched all of it in clips and different moments, but I am pretty certain I never sat through it from beginning to end.

I think it's because to me Slane is the perfect video from the Elevation tour (which is ironic since it's one of only three outdoor gigs of the whole tour and therefore NOT a veracious representation of the tour) lol

It's funny to read back and remember your confessions. Some of them are hilarious