1. Picking up from there ↑ here's another confession (borderline Misheard lyrics or quotes thread): for many years I thought Bono sings "in the name of love, one more in the name of love" instead of "in the name of love, what more in the name of love", and I actually confronted someone who corrected me

2. Just including album songs I'll give you 27. Like I said, all from the early days.

Spoiler (click to toggle)
    A Day Without Me
    Another Time Another Place
    Shadows and Tall Trees
    I Fall Down
    Rejoice
    I Threw a Brick Through A Window
    Fire
    Tomorrow
    With A Shout
    Stranger in a Strange Land
    Scarlet
    Is That All?
    Seconds
    Drowning Man
    The Refugee
    Red Light
    Wire
    Promenade -?
    Indian Summer Sky
    Helter Skelter
    Van Diemans Land
    Hawkmoon 269
    All Along The Watchtower
    Silver and Gold
    Love Rescue Me
    Heartland
    God Part II

If you're counting Passengers too then everything on that apart from Miss Sarajevo.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:Picking up from there ↑ here's another confession (borderline Misheard lyrics or quotes thread): for many years I thought Bono sings "in the name of love, one more in the name of love" instead of "in the name of love, what more in the name of love", and I actually confronted someone who corrected me
    I used to think this too.
  4. Originally posted by SJKamal:[..]
    A Day Without Me
    Tomorrow
    Drowning Man
    Wire
    Promenade -?
    Indian Summer Sky
    Hawkmoon 269
    Heartland
    God Part II
    OH MY GOD please someone ban this guy asap
  5. Originally posted by SJKamal:I haven't listened to many of U2 albums in full, especially from the early days. There's still a lot of their discography that I've just never heard.

6. Haha just kidding I just find it surprising that you, a fan I respect and have in high regard, haven't heard 9 of the 30 most amazing songs U2 have ever written. To me it's like being a devoted cinephile without having watched Casablanca, Gone with the Wind, Citizen Kane or The Godfather.

7. I'm with you on Exit.
    I'm partially with you on Bad.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Haha just kidding I just find it surprising that you, a fan I respect and have in high regard, haven't heard 9 of the 30 most amazing songs U2 have ever written. To me it's like being a devoted cinephile without having watched Casablanca, Gone with the Wind, Citizen Kane or The Godfather.

I would expose myself even more but I'm afraid of the mob..
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:I'll kick this off: I harshly criticise the Rose Bowl release but I haven't even watched it in full - I don't even own a physical copy I only watched the live Youtube stream 11 years ago and that's all, I base all my disdain in that (plus a couple of scarce views to specific songs on Youtube)

You know the cut is different, right? It gets a lot of flack but it's not entirely awful.
  10. This is the "confess your secrets" thread, not the "let's fix them" one I prefer to have that ace up my sleeve in the future, but thanks!
  11. Okay here are some of my own:

While I don't regularly listen to it, I don't really mind Get On Your Boots and I quite like some parts of it. Especially live when they drop the "sexy boots" line.

Elevation is a good song.
    Live, Elevation is a great song.

The production on Achtung Baby is a little too murky and muddled. U2 perfected that sound on Zooropa.