1. Originally posted by fastcars:I still kinda regret not making an effort to get tickets for the 1992 Tacoma Dome show, when I only lived a couple miles away at the time.
    Similar shame here - Popmart is the only Australian tour I've missed because I didn't like the album at the time. A gap in my list I now regret.
  2. One is overdone.

Keep it to the Baby version.
  3. I get annoyed with Bono every time they plays 'With Or Without You' and don't add 'Shine Like Stars'
  4. Despite I don't like most of the things they have done in the last 20 years, I really love the Vertigo Tour. To me is one of their best ever.
  5. I regularly yawn at U2 concerts I've been to when Bono goes on a diatribe about world issues or injustice, and wish he'd just shut up and play rock n roll

even though I think he's right
  6. I believe my life wouldve been COMPLETELY different if I never became a fan of U2, so they are kinda my 4 bonus parents
  7. Hahaha I love the response to this thread. Keep it coming!

Another one from me: I keep talking about how much I love Zooropa but if my house caught fire it would probably be the last vinyl I'd save.
  8. I believe my BANK ACCOUNT would have been completely different if I never became a fan of U2
  9. I don't like the studio versions of Bad and Exit, simply because the live version is just that good
  10. Originally posted by SJKamal:I haven't listened to many of U2 albums in full, especially from the early days. There's still a lot of their discography that I've just never heard.
    Ok, name one song you’ve not heard.