1. When I was 17I had cut my hair into a mullet just like Bono's
  2. Pretty sure they have the same chord progression, both have that refrain or whatever that start with Am or Em
  3. I used to think Song 2 (blur) and Elevation were the same song.
  4. AB first came out when I was traveling out of the country. I went to a CD store in Italy to look for the new disc and thought the disc I found was a bootleg because of all the weird color pictures on the cover. I didn’t buy it.

Thankfully a friend mailed me a cassette from the US a few weeks later.
  5. I've fallen asleep at U2 shows before.

With Or Without You was regularly quick cat nap, standing with eyes closed, for 360.

I flat out fell asleep for several songs while standing (and taping!) for 5/30/2015 LA.
  6. Originally posted by hoserama:I've fallen asleep at U2 shows before.

With Or Without You was regularly quick cat nap, standing with eyes closed, for 360.

I flat out fell asleep for several songs while standing (and taping!) for 5/30/2015 LA.
    Impressive

7. I do the same with Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World:

"Gonna run to you, run to you, run to you
    Woman be still haven't found what I'm looking for"

8. Interesting, as the middle part of 'Always' sounds similar to Wild Horses .
  9. I still kinda regret not making an effort to get tickets for the 1992 Tacoma Dome show, when I only lived a couple miles away at the time.
  10. Originally posted by fastcars:I still kinda regret not making an effort to get tickets for the 1992 Tacoma Dome show, when I only lived a couple miles away at the time.
    That’s a shame of a show to miss
  11. Back in 82-83 and before I owned Boy or UABRS, I recorded the Boston show off the radio and listed "A Day Without Me" as "Landslide In My Ego" on the cassette box track list.