1997-12-03 - Mexico City
Tour: Popmart
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Is it the gig with Eagles of Death Metal at the end they are showing tomorrow? Sorry if it’s already been asked.
  2. Originally posted by gmc:Is it the gig with Eagles of Death Metal at the end they are showing tomorrow? Sorry if it’s already been asked.
    It is.Note to self,be better at checking
  3. Cannot BELIEVE vertigo is on this and not raised by wolves, when they still included until the end of the world.

Holy shit I’m like mad lol
  4. Best version of Cedarwood Road is recorded there. Incredible song.
  5. No The Miracle of Joey Ramone?
  6. Well that's a disappointing tracklist. At least they released a nice filmed version of Cedarwood Road

7. The explosions are gone...all that's left is the Comfort me...

8. The explosions are gone...all that's left is the Comfort me...
  9. Originally posted by MattG:Cannot BELIEVE vertigo is on this and not raised by wolves, when they still included until the end of the world.

Holy shit I’m like mad lol
    Confront man.
  10. Not sure why we need another live version of SFS, there’s already one on streaming services.

Some weird/bad tracklist decisions on these aside from the Slane show. That being said this version of Vertigo is amazing because of the extended outro and they bring back the jam in a more natural and energetic way than in 2018 where they would stop the build up, let Larry count them in, and then continue.
  11. Originally posted by deanallison:Thankfully the whole things pointless anyway as any of us who want all the tracks can just rip the audio from the dvd or easier still find the audio online. Saves having to get annoyed about their choices. I can only hope that once they’ve redone all this previously released stuff they start moving on to unreleased live material. Hope not expect.
    I don't even see a point of these EPs... just release the whole thing for fucks sake! there is no reason for not releasing it

12. I think these songs sound great!