1997-12-03 - Mexico City
Tour: Popmart
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Vertigo is a joke. And from the 7 SOI songs that were played they literally chose the 2 least interesting ones. Oh man.
    But most popular, they are catering to the normal fans not the obsessive
  2. Yeah, Vertigo doesn’t belong on here although it was clearly going to be. Not to sound like Dean here, but SFS already had a release albeit from San Jose. Would’ve been nice to have Cedarwood Road or Raised By Wolves, particularly the latter if UTEOTW is on there.
  3. Originally posted by TRISTAN:[..]
    Why Vertigo is included when there are so many other choices ?! They could have included RBW, Iris or CWR !! At least I am thrilled that they have included the amazing version of UTEOTW.
    Yes. I understand the band's devotion for Vertigo regarding its inclusion on setlists etc. because it's their last hit and a truly fantastic song to jump and sing along to. But for a live EP??? Makes absolutely zero sense.
  4. Originally posted by iTim:Yeah, Vertigo doesn’t belong on here although it was clearly going to be. Not to sound like Dean here, but SFS already had a release albeit from San Jose. Would’ve been nice to have Cedarwood Road or Raised By Wolves, particularly the latter if UTEOTW is on there.
    Yes, UTEOTW is gonna feel awkward with the intro explosions and Bono's "comfort me". No context!
  5. Thankfully the whole things pointless anyway as any of us who want all the tracks can just rip the audio from the dvd or easier still find the audio online. Saves having to get annoyed about their choices. I can only hope that once they’ve redone all this previously released stuff they start moving on to unreleased live material. Hope not expect.
  6. It was a monster on IE
  7. I just hope U2gigs updates their 'live releases' section.
  8. Hope not expect.
  9. Absolutely. But a big part of its potential and impact was due to the heavy part that came before it, with SBS leading into Raised By Wolves, the "justice for the forgotten" and the car bomb visuals, the explosions, etc. It all made up for a big lead-up to UTEOTW. If you take all that out... It ain't gonna be as impactful.
  10. Without Invisible, i'm not interested
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Absolutely. But a big part of its potential and impact was due to the heavy part that came before it, with SBS leading into Raised By Wolves, the "justice for the forgotten" and the car bomb visuals, the explosions, etc. It all made up for a big lead-up to UTEOTW. If you take all that out... It ain't gonna be as impactful.
    Maybe you should call them and tell them you can't deal with it ,I'm sure they will change just for you.