1997-12-03 - Mexico City
Tour: Popmart
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. For AB30 i expect a specially curated version of Until The End Of The World (live) video from ZooTV special - for the first time in HD... on YT and possibly an unrealeased remix of Salome lasting 13m45s on Spotify.

Now I just hope the band will exceed my expectations ;P
  2. I will throw such a fit if Sydney is the show for the remaster reissue, they have to choose a different one.
  3. Zoo TV related stuff will come later this year - probably starting from October.

Honestly I'm happy that they're releasing Pop-related stuff and like acknowledging its existence.

Haven't seen Popmart Mexico or Red Rocks so looking forward to those two
  4. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:From U2.com announcement page
    [..]

Could almost be true had they not omitted Zoo-TV - the most ground breaking, direction changing and innovative show of their career.

Because they're saving this concert for 30th anniversary
  5. Well well, I thought, they pulled down the youtube videos of slane and popmart from other channels but not from sydney. that means something to me
  6. I also understand (and have noticed) that the audio quality of sydney is very bad, I don't know to what other level they would take that
  7. I wouldn't call it "very bad" but I agree it's somewhat muddy and less defined than other official releases.
  8. Waste of time and energy, come is there nothing else left in the archives than these 4 shows, which almost every fan can dream.............., a big joke!!
  9. Originally posted by ferrari:Waste of time and energy, come is there nothing else left in the archives than these 4 shows, which almost every fan can dream.............., a big joke!!
    Okay! watch outside broadcast 92, stockholm 92, washington D.C 92, Santiago 98, Buenos Aires 98, Las Vegas 97
  10. Are they officially released in full? Are they getting the upscale, remastered for YouTube treatment?