1997-12-03 - Mexico City
Tour: Popmart
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 1
Videos: 1
  1. those shows haven't been officially released
  2. Yeah let me just go on YouTube and watch that in 240p
  3. A vastly underwhelming announcement.

I'd be less annoyed if they were to put the full 360 original webcast online. The original webcast is only available as 240p on YouTube and was only uploaded in the last 18 months or so. Would love a higher quality version of the original webcast.
  4. Originally posted by GayThePrayAway:Zoo TV related stuff will come later this year - probably starting from October.

Honestly I'm happy that they're releasing Pop-related stuff and like acknowledging its existence.

Haven't seen Popmart Mexico or Red Rocks so looking forward to those two

they are? how so?
  5. I do still think it’s worth seeing the good in these upgrades. It wasn’t so long ago people were complaining at Berlin being released on dvd not blu Ray so visual quality does matter to a lot of fans. They’re doing this for free, we’re getting better picture quality and not having to fork out for it, I really don’t think there’s any negative to these streams at all. I think people are complaining more about the side issue of their lack of live releases, admittedly it’s a related side issue but that complaint shouldn’t take away from the positive which is free upgrades.
  6. Originally posted by CraigFairlie:A vastly underwhelming announcement.

I'd be less annoyed if they were to put the full 360 original webcast online. The original webcast is only available as 240p on YouTube and was only uploaded in the last 18 months or so. Would love a higher quality version of the original webcast.
    240p? How is that even possible..
  7. monday: u2 are really bad at making their fans happy with these lackluster extraneous "releases"

tuesday: we should really just be happy with an upscale of a 25 year old release that we get to watch one time on the internet!

wednesday: i can't believe the apollo show is on cd and not vinyl! and berlin on dvd...you'd think u2 would realize their fans are looking FORWARD!

thursday: although, it would be amazing to once again buy the same achtung baby content i've been watching and listening to for 30 years

friday: why is their fan club so awful?????

welcome to u2start, yall!
  8. Originally posted by CraigFairlie:A vastly underwhelming announcement.

It’s available at 360p from what I can see.
  9. Originally posted by MattG:monday: u2 are really bad at making their fans happy with these lackluster extraneous "releases"

tuesday: we should really just be happy with an upscale of a 25 year old release that we get to watch one time on the internet!

wednesday: i can't believe the apollo show is on cd and not vinyl! and berlin on dvd...you'd think u2 would realize their fans are looking FORWARD!

thursday: although, it would be amazing to once again buy the same achtung baby content i've been watching and listening to for 30 years

I’ll be able to watch the streams more than one time with or without internet connection.
  10. Originally posted by MattG:monday: u2 are really bad at making their fans happy with these lackluster extraneous "releases"

tuesday: we should really just be happy with an upscale of a 25 year old release that we get to watch more than one time with or without internet connection!

i dont see how you watch or capture a stream without an internet connection but ive adjusted our schedule for dean
  11. Originally posted by MattG:[..]

i dont see how you watch or capture a stream without an internet connection but ive adjusted our schedule for dean
    And still he'll have the last word