1. Right now it is no. 1 in European iTunes songs chart.

2. Garrix said it in an interview
  3. -
  4. great mix!
  5. I know I’m just repeating myself but I really can’t get enough of this song. Does it have the depth of stay, ultraviolet or bad? No. But it just brings a feel good positive vibe to it and I don’t know about everyone else but with the Covid situation it just feels needed. I think as a commercial effort for the band or band members at least this is the best we’ve had in a long time and the best we’ll get between now and the end of their careers. Take it in and enjoy the summer.
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:I know I’m just repeating myself but I really can’t get enough of this song. Does it have the depth of stay, ultraviolet or bad? No. But it just brings a feel good positive vibe to it and I don’t know about everyone else but with the Covid situation it just feels needed. I think as a commercial effort for the band or band members at least this is the best we’ve had in a long time and the best we’ll get between now and the end of their careers. Take it in and enjoy the summer.
    Agree with you bro. I just can't take it out of my head. I know I like it a lot, like a lot because of the times we live in, the voice, and the lyrics. The weird thing is that I cannot say I love it. Perhaps I can't say it because it's not U2 and I don't like electronic music. But this song is too catchy. I compare it to Waving Flag and I actually like it way more than that World Cup Anthem (and we all know Waving Flag was huge). If I compare it to another U2 song from the last 3 albums....... I just can't compare it even if I tried because it's too different. The thing I would dare to say is that if they decide to make a full band re-arrangement, and daring to improve the lyrics to make it even more U2 like, it could be a huge song of theirs!!!! However, I know this is a side project just like "Ahimsa". Now, seeing how different both songs are..... and knowing a U2 album sound is not quite close to the side projects they do in between albums...... I can only say the next album could be something special and different from No Line, SOI, and SOE!
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:I know I’m just repeating myself but I really can’t get enough of this song. Does it have the depth of stay, ultraviolet or bad? No. But it just brings a feel good positive vibe to it and I don’t know about everyone else but with the Covid situation it just feels needed. I think as a commercial effort for the band or band members at least this is the best we’ve had in a long time and the best we’ll get between now and the end of their careers. Take it in and enjoy the summer.
    We need these vibes more than ever right now. It's not a One or Streets, but it feels good 🍷 and I'm happy to see some new stuff
  8. It's funny everyone expect every song to be on par with Streets/UV you name it. This song was meant to be catchy/poppy. Job well done, I like it a lot actually.
  9. It’s growing on me
  10. On the official video: is that Anton Corbijn acting like he's a hairdresser?
  11. The video feels like a slightly longer TV advert for Heineken.