1. That’s an amazing performance. If u2 just basically copy this arrangement playing it as a full band this could be one of my favourite songs of there’s in the 21st century. Maybe top 40 ever, brilliant.
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]

That’s an amazing performance. If u2 just basically copy this arrangement playing it as a full band this could be one of my favourite songs of there’s in the 21st century. Maybe top 40 ever, brilliant.
  3. I know right? Probably our only chance to hear Wire, Ground Beneath Her Feet, Heartland, Like A Song, Fez/Being Born, etc. live
  4. And then to think Bono and Edge are in Italy, why not just perform themselves.
  5. Do they tour in the US? I would love to see them live. This sounded excellent.
  6. About 6 million YouTube views upto now and the Euro tournament has not started yet !!
  7. 1st time I’ve watched the video all the way through.Jason McAteer turning up in it at the end,too funny.Trying to redeem himself for lie he’s peddled over the Slane gig in 2001 ‘…maybe just once,just once,close your eyes and imagine it’s Jason McAteer..’ At that point he was supposed to walk on stage,according to him.Not a chance.Have a day off Trigger…
  8. Curious about the 'performance' tomorrow..