1. I'm probably about 8 or so listens in and already I like it more than almost all of SOE (Little Things, Blackout and 13 were the only ones I really enjoyed).
  2. Hah, I haven’t listened to or read much about k pop tbh so I’ll take your word, it doesn’t surprise me though from the brief things I have seen about their extreme fans.
  3. Originally posted by mattfromcanada:I'm probably about 8 or so listens in and already I like it more than almost all of SOE (Little Things, Blackout and 13 were the only ones I really enjoyed).
    Well I’d need to put it behind the big 4 for me of love is bigger, lights of home, little things and landlady. Probably behind 13 as well, maybe on par with summer of love, GOOYOW and Blackout although Blackout was very good live. Better than RFD, best thing, love is all we have left, showman and American soul, no question for me.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Well I’d need to put it behind the big 4 for me of love is bigger, lights of home, little things and landlady. Probably behind 13 as well, maybe on par with summer of love, GOOYOW and Blackout although Blackout was very good live. Better than RFD, best thing, love is all we have left, showman and American soul, no question for me.
    I'm in agreement with you except for love is bigger and landlady - neither of those ever really landed with me - and yeah I would probably actually bump lights of home up. Saying it's better than RFD will probably draw out some comments - though I agree lol
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Hah, I haven’t listened to or read much about k pop tbh so I’ll take your word, it doesn’t surprise me though from the brief things I have seen about their extreme fans.
    I saw some "discussion" to that Coldplay song... it was too much for me
  6. Originally posted by mattfromcanada:[..]
    I'm in agreement with you except for love is bigger and landlady - neither of those ever really landed with me - and yeah I would probably actually bump lights of home up. Saying it's better than RFD will probably draw out some comments - though I agree lol
    RFD is probably the one song on SOE that has went down in my estimations now compared to the first few listens. I still think it’s a pretty good song but it’s not as exciting a listen as it used to be.
  7. if i were in a truly life threatening situation, and this song offered to save me, i would politely decline
  8. This track is better than a good handful of tracks from October
  9. Better than half of the first 4 albums for me. Well maybe just under half at least 16 of the 42 songs on they albums.
  10. Joey Ramone had a lot of luck.