1. Pop failure = All that you can’t leave behind
    No line failure= songs of innocence
    Songs of surrender= can’t wait to hear the next release

2. Please stop... another colour.
  3. Was on Amazon a few days ago.
  4. Originally posted by cmaly:Regarding criticism of U2: it's cyclical and necessary. Their best work has always been born of critique and Brian Eno. It's okay to pan mediocre work from a band capable of the impossible. My gripe is that even when things were bad, there was a level of grace and quality that was always maintained and upheld. Since the departure of Manager Paul, it has become safe, boring, and cheapened art. Maybe Gavin can make a cartoon about it for the Bono Book Club Vegas Mega Church Show?

Mcguinness was good for the band but he wasn’t exactly the most generous when it came to fans. Under him we still had the long gaps between albums. It wasn’t until the end of his time with the band that they started finally giving us decent live audio releases after several DVD’s that had deluxe and even super deluxe editions that couldn’t even chuck in the gig live on cd, no if you wanted that you had to join the fan club. AB 20 came out and what live show did he put in it? Sydney the one we already had, no live gig on cd no Washington, Stockholm or Adelaide even on dvd. He was also in charge when they released what is easily their worst lead single in get on your boots. I think I enjoyed 2015 through to 2018 (and the end of 2019) more than any other time as a fan. So many different live songs witnessed on 3 different tours (4 if you include 2019 as its own tour). 2 new albums which I loved the majority of and actually enough to fill 3 albums. That was all after he left so I honestly can’t say I miss Paul McGuinness at all, although I also hold nothing against him just comparing what’s been done and released before and after he left.
  5. Just noticed the released date is the same as depeche mode new album.
  6. Oh I love the production and performances here. The restraint and weariness of Bono's voice and Edge's big hollow sound and minimalistic blues accents towards the end are a really deft touch. Pure class. This is going to be a great one.

What a nice clip and kudos to the OP on the video and text effects - nicely done! By the way, @U2sBiggestFan, you might consider compiling all of your clips to date into a single video and uploading it to Youtube - I think it could work really well as a half-hour compilation video and the great job you've done on the videos could attract a wider audience on Youtube in the longer format. Just a suggestion and thanks again for sharing all of your skillful work with us here. It's greatly appreciated.

7. If anyone lives in Australia, wowy is available to purchase
  8. Exciting! Let us know how it sounds! I guess it will be released in Canada overnight tonight (Thursday into Friday?)
  9. It's actually pretty amazing. What a relief.