1. I’m so fucking scared about what they’re going to do to Bad, Streets, COBL, Electrical Storm, Dirty Day, and 40…

I cannot deal with this shit.
  2. Originally posted by Hoosier2012:I’m so fucking scared about what they’re going to do to Bad, Streets, COBL, Electrical Storm, Dirty Day, and 40…

I like the sound of 40 from the lengthy clip we have in the audiobook. Electrical storm and dirty day are 2 of the songs that give me some hope as well along with the likes of peace on earth and if god will send his angels. It’s the hits and the stuff they’ve already done acoustic in the past that I’m not overly excited about. The 3 songs actually released so far as well as what we’ve heard from beautiful day I really could do without. The changed lyrics to walk on already make that a stinker as well.
  3. They can't ruin Dirty Day any worse than they did in Berlin. Stick to the lyrics Hewson, just the lyrics.
  4. Originally posted by Hoosier2012:I’m so fucking scared about what they’re going to do to Bad, Streets, COBL, Electrical Storm, Dirty Day, and 40…

Poor thing.
  5. Yup. Dublin as well. Awful.
  6. But I'm optimistic about this new album and am going to hold off on judging.
  7. I wonder what they will do with Every Breaking Wave since there already is a 'SOS' version
  8. I wonder the same thing. Honestly disappointed this song was chosen as I do not see perfecting the Single Mix
  9. The clip in the audiobook is piano based again.
  10. More like a different mix than a rework, can’t even say a new stripped back arrangement because it already was stripped back.
  11. Whatever version of Streets we get, it can't be worse than the Bruce Springsteen version from 2014
  12. Talking instead of singing ?