1. Usually happens with a new release, with people being reminded U2 are still out there…I imagine this one especially is reminding people of the original songs they loved, easily found on U218…
  2. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    Usually happens with a new release, with people being reminded U2 are still out there…I imagine this one especially is reminding people of the original songs they loved, easily found on U218…
    Wonder if we might see their older albums start entering the charts? I don’t mean top ten, but could these songs could bring interest to the other albums?
  3. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    Usually happens with a new release, with people being reminded U2 are still out there…I imagine this one especially is reminding people of the original songs they loved, easily found on U218…
    Totally agree. It’s really clever actually - I’m indifferent to SOS but it does make me want to go back to listen to the original songs again.
    A win win for U2 - those who like SOS are happy, those who don’t crave the originals. Question is could this even generate new fans?
  4. Originally posted by jennagirl:[..]
    Totally agree. It’s really clever actually - I’m indifferent to SOS but it does make me want to go back to listen to the original songs again.
    A win win for U2 - those who like SOS are happy, those who don’t crave the originals. Question is could this even generate new fans?
    yeah that was my first instinct when playing SOS , go reach for the originals.
    Now, i'm really enjoying SOS though
  5. Hey

Not sure if someone asked before but is there a software or something to create a personal cover of SOS with 4 pics. Like the original cover. I am not living near one of the 40 cities.
  6. Anyone in the UK receive their order from U2.com? I'm still waiting for the 4LP + cassette bundle.

7. Received today from u2.com in Portugal
  8. Yes, received mine Saturday. 4lp, 4cd and cassette bundle.

9. Green SOS
  10. It said it mine was meant to arrive on Saturday but nothing yet. Hopefully tomorrow
  11. Received my chrystal clear LP and white cassette today