U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Just got back from a weekend trip in Vegas. Stopped by the sphere to check it out Friday and talked to some construction workers. They seem optimistic it will be ready by October.

2. Well... it one is fed up with waiting... Adele extends her residency way into the potential Spehre dates!
  3. Originally posted by Monopoly:Just got back from a weekend trip in Vegas. Stopped by the sphere to check it out Friday and talked to some construction workers. They seem optimistic it will be ready by October.
  4. Maybe it means something, maybe it doesn’t. But I just got a promotional offer for room + access to F1 Grand Prix for the Wynn. The Sphere is in the center of the artwork and it is completely on.
  5. Originally posted by Monopoly:Maybe it means something, maybe it doesn’t. But I just got a promotional offer for room + access to F1 Grand Prix for the Wynn. The Sphere is in the center of the artwork and it is completely on.
    how much out of interest for this ?
  6. Starting at 14,000. Which is better than the promotional email I got from them last year for suites+f1 access starting at $1,000,000
  7. jesus wept
  8. “It’s actually not going to be that many shows because its such a big venue” - The Edge.

I wonder if that’s referring to the rumoured 12 shows or whether that has now been decreased.
  9. What interview is that from?
  10. Tim's listening party.
  11. I get that it’s still under construction, but an update would be very much appreciated. This is not a tour around the country. This is a residency that requires fans to take time off from work, find childcare, book flights and hotels, etc.