U2:UV Achtung Baby at the Sphere
Legs (1): 2023-2024
Shows: 40
Tickets:
  1. Originally posted by SJKamal:With a new album now expected late 2023 - does this mean that these shows will be one off promo shows with a full tour in 2024?
    I think the vegas shows will dictate when they release the new album, as in they won’t release it until after the vegas shows which will be more greatest hits type shows. Maybe a single or 2 will be out by the time vegas happens to allow them to promote it a little bit but I can’t see the vegas shows being heavy on new material or considered like regular tour shows.
  2. Originally posted by SJKamal:With a new album now expected late 2023 - does this mean that these shows will be one off promo shows with a full tour in 2024?
    I’m wondering the same thing. Maybe this is actually playing the Songs of Surrender versions of their songs?
  3. That would make most sense to me, more of a promotion of SOS than the new album.
  4. Originally posted by SJKamal:With a new album now expected late 2023 - does this mean that these shows will be one off promo shows with a full tour in 2024?

Ugh probably. If that's the case, I'm gonna have to get to one of these Vegas shows!
  5. This should be for an Adele thread, but someone's gotta ask - how were her ticket sales before she cancelled the initial residency? 🤔
  6. Wasn’t every single show sold out? I thought demand was through the roof and crashed Ticketmaster many times? Maybe I’m misremembering though haha.
  7. That leaves me nervous. I'm a big Bon Jovi fan, and they made one of these useless albums called "This Left Feels Right." They should have called it "Really Awful Versions Of Great Songs." I doubt U2 would screw up their own material in that regard, though. I hope I like SOS, but I'm just going to hope for the best...
  8. Originally posted by pleasegone:[..]
    That leaves me nervous. I'm a big Bon Jovi fan, and they made one of these useless albums called "This Left Feels Right." They should have called it "Really Awful Versions Of Great Songs." I doubt U2 would screw up their own material in that regard, though. I hope I like SOS, but I'm just going to hope for the best...
    Same here.....
  9. Watching Sing 2 and the dome they're in reminds me of the Vegas arena
  10. Haha yes, i was watching it last week with my daughter and i saw exactly the same