1. The next tour will start in Stadiums, go into arenas, clubs then end in pubs. The 'Going Back To The Start' tour.
  2. Pub gig for U2Start members only!
  3. It would be the worst gig because they didn't play a particular snippet.
  4. If it was in Glasgow, it would be the best gig.
  5. Gosh I just love reading U2 tour rumours again. Let’s go!!
  6. My dream for this tour would actually be what my dream for JT 30 was: they should've made it AB or ZOO TV 26 too! Just get Willie Wililams a raise or something, and they could raise the bar, and it makes a setlist easy:

Bad
    Pride
    I Will Follow

JT in full (keep theatrics to a minimum to keep it under an hour)

AB in full (keep theatrics to a minimum to keep it around 70 min or so)

Vertigo
    Boots(Just kidding...EB Wave(acoustic)
    Little Things

7. I’m doubting that one. Why? They just hauled the single off of iTunes so it doesn’t show up when you browse for U2’s discography. You gotta dig to find it as part of the soundtrack…so long term I’m doubtful we will see much of it…

8. I’m doubting that one. Why? They just hauled the single off of iTunes so it doesn’t show up when you browse for U2’s discography. You gotta dig to find it as part of the soundtrack…so long term I’m doubtful we will see much of it…
  9. it should called ''fuck relevance tour''
  10. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]

I’m doubting that one. Why? They just hauled the single off of iTunes so it doesn’t show up when you browse for U2’s discography. You gotta dig to find it as part of the soundtrack…so long term I’m doubtful we will see much of it…
    You just brightened up my Tuesday That is great news.