Stories of Surrender Tour
Legs (3): Promo appearances, 2022, 2023
Shows: 42
  1. Spontaneously booked 2 tickets for the wife and I for Madrid last night. Long flight from Australia but WTF.... Any Madrid fans catching up after the show? From all the reviews I know it will be emotional and might need a beer or 10 afterwards....
  2. On the train Dublin bound.
  3. Just landed in Dublin, any inside information on a bookshop visit today?
  4. Originally posted by litzsurfer:Spontaneously booked 2 tickets for the wife and I for Madrid last night. Long flight from Australia but WTF.... Any Madrid fans catching up after the show? From all the reviews I know it will be emotional and might need a beer or 10 afterwards....
    Did the same, except not from Australia There must be some Irish pub nearby!
  5. There are tickets available at ticketmaster.de for the Berlin show! Just booked mine, super happy.
  6. Enjoy the visit and the show! It'll be special no doubt. It's going to be filmed so wave to the cameras
  7. My recommendations would be Beer Station at Cuesta de Santo Domingo 22 (500 meter walk from the venue) or Triskel Tavern at San Vicente Ferrer 3 (900 m walk). I will surely head to one of the two, possibly Beer Station since it's cheaper and it's closer haha.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    My recommendations would be Beer Station at Cuesta de Santo Domingo 22 (500 meter walk from the venue) or Triskel Tavern at San Vicente Ferrer 3 (900 m walk). I will surely head to one of the two, possibly Beer Station since it's cheaper and it's closer haha.
    Good to know, thanks!