Stories of Surrender Tour
Legs (3): Promo appearances, 2022, 2023
Shows: 42
  1. Perfect place to end the tour imho.
  2. I know I said I wouldn't want to see more than one SOS show but if they end up taking this to Naples I'll try to be there

3. Probably nailed on to be on Jimmy Fallon. Is Jimmy Kimmell filmed in New York too or is it in LA?
  4. I'm also gonna try and make it if he ends the tour there. Not going to Vegas (unless I win the u2com package of course ) so it'll be nice to see him again - and maybe some of his bandmates if they join him in his last stop.
  5. Yep..but what do you all think those two dates will be announced? Any rumours about this?
  6. I think the rumour is for 12 and 13 May. Of course, we should be expecting official news quite soon if this is really happening, right?
  7. I don’t think this will happen. Shouldn’t it be announced now? it’s in 6 weeks already.

I also wonder about the venue. All venues have been theaters but Teatro San Carlo is an opera house.
  8. It’s supposed to be announced in the next week or so. They had a few things they had to finalize before it could be announced, that’s all settled now.
  9. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    It’s supposed to be announced in the next week or so. They had a few things they had to finalize before it could be announced, that’s all settled now.
    OK thank you for this info AJ. And it's really gonna happen in an opera house? I just wonder cause the location is a bit different then as it would be in a theatre just like the venues in November.
    But amazing thought Bono on stage of an opera house, talking about his dad, conducting operas with the knitting needles of Bonos mom and singing Torna a surriento
  10. FYI i just posted a Bono ticket for sale on the 2023-04-28 - New York, New York - Beacon Theatre page
  11. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    It’s supposed to be announced in the next week or so. They had a few things they had to finalize before it could be announced, that’s all settled now.
    Do you still think this is gonna happen? Is it possible they announce that so short?

Hmm well just checked when they announced that the replacement concert for Berlin in 2018. Seems that they announced it on Nov 2 or so (for a concert on Nov 13).
  12. Back in 2001, the 3rd leg of Elevation went on sale sometime in the week after 9/11, with the first date in South Bend being on October 10. So there is precedent for things like this. I would imagine if the Italy shows are not announced next week, they won’t be taking place… at least not on the rumored dates.