Stories of Surrender Tour
Legs (3): Promo appearances, 2022, 2023
Shows: 42
  1. Originally posted by Chrisssie:[..]
    Do you still think this is gonna happen? Is it possible they announce that so short?

Hmm well just checked when they announced that the replacement concert for Berlin in 2018. Seems that they announced it on Nov 2 or so (for a concert on Nov 13).
    The announcement has been delayed as they are still working out some of the details. I’m told by multiple sources they looked at announcing it Wednesday of this week but it’s more likely going to be Monday or Tuesday next week now because of some final details that need to be final before it can be announced.
  2. Bono’s recent memoir, and the Songs of Surrender album were also looks back on the overall career of the band, and a film of the Stories of Surrender tour is being developed to appear on a streaming service after the current run of tour dates is over.

https://u2start.com/headlines/15760/
  3. “ a film of the Stories of Surrender tour is being developed to appear on a streaming service after the current run of tour dates is over.”.

Disney?
  4. Originally posted by SJKamal:“ a film of the Stories of Surrender tour is being developed to appear on a streaming service after the current run of tour dates is over.”.

Disney?
    No. Not Disney.
  5. Do you think we should open a "Bono at the Beacon" thread?
  6. Sure go for it. Existing thread will do too though, don’t expect too much activity.
  7. The performance itself or a film about it? I saw Ross going around. and filming in Dublin, and there was also a camera on a tripod in the left corner in the back of the theatre. But this one wasn’t filming the entire show.
    Was there filming in other cities? I didn’t see any filming in Berlin.
    Maybe there were cameras somewhere on the stage?
  8. Agree; the Springsteen one is fabulous. A comparable recording of Bono's performance seems like a no-brainer after listening to the SF show
  9. Originally posted by Chrisssie:[..]
    The performance itself or a film about it? I saw Ross going around. and filming in Dublin, and there was also a camera on a tripod in the left corner in the back of the theatre. But this one wasn’t filming the entire show.
    Was there filming in other cities? I didn’t see any filming in Berlin.
    Maybe there were cameras somewhere on the stage?
    I believe filming only took place in New York and Dublin, @u2wanderer1 might correct me from wrong though.
  10. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:[..]
    Agree; the Springsteen one is fabulous. A comparable recording of Bono's performance seems like a no-brainer after listening to the SF show
    Would be really nice to see it pop up on Netflix indeed. Or Apple+.
  11. They are also filming the current shows at the Beacon, and there was talk of using the upcoming Italian show as well.