2022-12-14 - Dublin
Tour: Various Dates
Songs played: 9
Audio recordings: 0
  1. Just finished this. This was really really really fucking lovely. Absolute goosebumps and chills. Loved it. Selfishly wish Adam would have showed up, but that’s okay.

I do think it’s interesting how the songs that made it into this film make more sense in this context and are perhaps a bit better thought out than some of the other reworked versions.
  2. Invisible WOW!
  3. Which, by the way, I am besotted by Glen Hansard being in this film. He’s lovely.
  4. He has been doing plenty of things over the years with them and Eddie Vedder as well.
  5. Do we know where the virtual Edge was from that Edge showed Letterman on his phone?
  6. My brain immediately assumed this was some sort of Vegas tease.
  7. Yes I had the same thought.
  8. Wouldn't be surprised if they pop up on U2's official YT after a certain amount of time has elapsed.

Enjoyed the documentary
  9. I want to know where that Every Breaking Wave has gone, minus the bonoglese.
  10. I truly enjoyed this film. Dave had a great time and when they pulled out the new song 40 Foot Man written for him, his reaction was so enjoyable. Loved the group playing of music in the pub. Very little in it that I didn't enjoy. It made up for my disappointment over listening to all of SOS the day before.