2022-12-14 - Dublin
Tour: Various Dates
Songs played: 9
Audio recordings: 0
  1. Is the documentary up for rental/buying anywhere?
    Or is it just Disney channel abbonemant?
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Oh, wow! Another very welcome return

Harry ( @WojBhoy ) came back a few days ago: https://u2start.com/topic/by-post/988729/

@Remy is obviously still around

Jeff ( @anstratdubh1979 ) isn't around anymore since a long time ago, but he's pretty active in the U2 Guitarists facebook group that I sent you years ago, I talk to him regularly.

And dont believe what you hear, don't believe what you see: @likeasong isn't around anymore either!
    @haytrain is about too!
  3. Originally posted by Crazygoji2:[..]
    You can also watch The Beatles Get Back, which is great and Elton John's farewell show in the US. Worth paying for the month and canceling for sure.

Plus there’s a Taylor Swift special from mid-2020 and a Billie Eilish performance of her latest album at an empty Hollywood Bowl (recording pre-COVID vaccines). I’m overall enjoying the Disney+ music selection. But Get Back alone would be worth it alone cause it’s a miracle doc.
  4. Originally posted by superchuk5:[..]

Plus there’s a Taylor Swift special from mid-2020 and a Billie Eilish performance of her latest album at an empty Hollywood Bowl (recording pre-COVID vaccines). I’m overall enjoying the Disney+ music selection. But Get Back alone would be worth it alone cause it’s a miracle doc.
    I HATE TAYLOR haha
  5. But why, though?

The guys in U2 love her and she loves them.

They even mentioned the idea of a collab after she and Bono were on Graham Norton the same week last year.
  6. Originally posted by Hoosier2012:[..]
    But why, though?

The guys in U2 love her and she loves them.

They even mentioned the idea of a collab after she and Bono were on Graham Norton the same week last year.
    So you're saying U2 love Taylor Swift, so we all must love her? Well, i don't. And i don't like Billie Eilish either.