Warehouse
    So Much To Say
    (Brass Monkey)
    Too Much Intro
    Ants Marching

Encore:
    Time Bomb
    Two Step

3. Mercy is the first single, and it is getting some actual play as of late.I heard it 3 times today (on Sirius).It would make sense to play it more than one time this weekend.

They played Alpine (07.06,07.07) ,andthey were 2 of the best gigs the band have played in the last 10 years.Close to 6 hours over the 2 nights,zero repeats.It all depends on Dave's mood.

Alpine is on my radar,I was very close to seeing PJ there last Sept.I have been told,Alpine is a classic location by many.As is the Gorge.
  4. I did get Funny The Way It Is and Shake Me Like A Monkey as (only) repeats in July 2009,at Jones Beach over a 2 night stand,one month after Big Whiskey was released.As far as I know,they did not play repeats during 2/3 night stands in 2010,as BW was already a year old.
  5. Possible 2 night stand at MSG before Thanksgiving...that would be amazing IMO
  6. Originally posted by EDDMB:[..]

Mercy is the first single, and it is getting some actual play as of late.I heard it 3 times today (on Sirius).It would make sense to play it more than one time this weekend.

They played Alpine (07.06,07.07) ,andthey were 2 of the best gigs the band have played in the last 10 years.Close to 6 hours over the 2 nights,zero repeats.It all depends on Dave's mood.

Alpine is on my radar,I was very close to seeing PJ there last Sept.I have been told,Alpine is a classic location by many.As is the Gorge.

Saw PJ there in 2011, Dave there in 2012
  7. Wow....what night for DMB ? Those 2 gigs were epic ? Or did you go to both ?
  8. SET LISTS
    08/31/2012
    Dave Matthews Band
    Gorge Amphitheatre
    George, WA

Proudest Monkey
    Satellite
    Gaucho
    Sweet
    Why I Am
    Grace Is Gone
    Eh Hee
    You Never Know
    Mercy
    Shake Me Like a Monkey
    Typical Situation
    Grey Street
    Digging a Ditch
    So Damn Lucky
    Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)
    You and Me
    Lie In Our Graves
    What Would You Say
    Pantala Naga Pampa
    Rapunzel
    Encore
    The Space Between *
    Still Water
    Don’t Drink the Water

Very nice N1..3 hr gig..tonights show is being broadcast on Sirius radio chan 142..so we might just get Mercy again..only thing is it 11 pm et here when the gig starts..ah !!
  9. ^^ This setlist has all but 2 of my favourite songs by DMB in it ARGH.
  10. a great setlist indeed from Gorge N1, but lots of goodies missing in my book; Bartender, Seek Up, The Stone, Two Step and Baby Blue to name a few. let's hope they mix up the set each night like they did last year at the three nights at Gorge (no same song played each night - U2 take notes!!)
  11. Very true ..but I think we will get Mercy again either tonight,or tomorrow.DMB pride themselves on no repeats in same city,but the new album is dropping in 10 days,and Mercy is all over Sirius radio..

plus the show is broadcast tonight on Sirius chan 142 !!...cant wait...even though it will be 11pm here in NYC ...
  12. SET LISTS
    09/01/2012
    Dave Matthews Band
    Gorge Amphitheatre
    George, WA

Seven
    The Stone
    Squirm
    Alligator Pie
    Crush
    Spaceman
    Mercy