1. A further thought - what song do we think/would we like will be the transition song for this coming tour?

2. Bad could always precede it and I would be happy, that or All I Want Is You....Pride took me a while to get used to....I'm open for anything though....just hope they don't bring the flags back; but i don't think they will
  3. I don't think they will. Just bring back the red screens... COBL -> Streets would be awesome... or Please
  4. Personally I would love it if they started the encore with Streets, red screens and all.

Stadiums would lift off!

5. best version of street - it's hard to say, theres so many
  6. I'm with Dieder on this one. PLEASE! I dont think COBL and Streets will work. They both heavily depend on their long intro.

But personally I think they will use a new song before Streets
  7. For me the version from the Point Depot 1989-12-31 is best for me. I love that Auld Lang Syne bit and Bono sings very well on this version. I'd also go from the one from Boston 2001 im not sure what date it is but it's the Bad/40/WTSHNN that is on the Electrical storm single
  8. Originally posted by mookymookins:For me the version from the Point Depot 1989-12-31 is best for me. I love that Auld Lang Syne bit and Bono sings very well on this version. I'd also go from the one from Boston 2001 im not sure what date it is but it's the Bad/40/WTSHNN that is on the Electrical storm single

Yep, that's from the Boston 2001 DVD. Great one indeed. But best live version for me is still Slane... and I love the album version too.
  9. Brussels 87 or Dublin 93
  10. I know how keen you are on that Brussels gig so I downloaded it but... It's inaudible. You can't hear anything...
  11. Originally posted by dieder:I know how keen you are on that Brussels gig so I downloaded it but... It's inaudible. You can't hear anything...

you serious? One of the best audience recordings around. Read the reviews. There is crowd noise during the intro but after that it's bloody brilliant. Download the 1st gen recording
  12. Originally posted by dieder:I know how keen you are on that Brussels gig so I downloaded it but... It's inaudible. You can't hear anything...

I'm not quite as rapturous as Gerard, but I think inaudible is a little unfair. It's very good audience, 4-stars at least.

Slane for me I think. Although Point Depot are good too and I do like the Boston one.