1. Streets is alrite nowaday's. Cant fault Sometimes and Miracle Drug (apart from the fact that it was dropped)
  2. Originally posted by RemyU2 songs just don't suck, period. I adore them all, no exceptions.
    That's quite authoritarian, Master. You can't change a Topic's title only because you don't like it...

Anyway, I adore them ALL, probably more than you do. U2 is a very important part of my Young Life, but I like some stuff more than other...

As the same U2 said, "Somedays are better than others..."
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Better live than on the album but still piss poor. Sounds like a bag of nails

And that from someone who has Red Hill Mining Town in his Top 10.

Philistine!
  4. Originally posted by yeah[..]

And that from someone who has Red Hill Mining Town in his Top 10.

Philistine!

Miami and Red Hill Mining Town. Your doubting my judgement when your perhaps the only member here not to rate bad.

No top 10 of your own for us to judge I see
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong[..] You can't change a Topic's title only because you don't like it...

He can do whatever he wants, it's his place...
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

No top 10 of your own for us to judge I see

Nope, wouldn't make much sense since they change at least weekly. But Dirty Day, Last Night On Earth and A Day Without Me will always be part of it.
  7. Originally posted by yeah[..]

Nope, wouldn't make much sense since they change at least weekly. But Dirty Day, Last Night On Earth and A Day Without Me will always be part of it.

Alrite list but we all have our preferances. What don't you like about Red Hill Mining Town
  8. Originally posted by yeahHe can do whatever he wants, it's his place...
    Of course he can... He can even turn the web down and leaving you without your beloved PoPMart bootlegs...
  9. Its amazing for me, this band...a lot of their songs I didn't like originally, even hated. But after some listens, those songs really opened up and I understood them. This goes for a surprising amount of their material and I'm not sure why I'm like that...maybe I have way too big expecations?

Anyway, here's the ones I've never liked and probably never will:

All because of you (it sounds WAY to immature for an experience band like U2)
    Trip through your wire (I can't believe Heartland was kicked off the record for THIS)

hmmm....that's it i think
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Alrite list but we all have our preferances. What don't you like about Red Hill Mining Town

The Chorus. The staves sound amazing but that 'Hanging on - You're all that's left to hold on to...' ruins it for me
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Of course he can... He can even turn the web down and leaving you without your beloved PoPMart bootlegs...

No worries, I have my beloved LOSSLESS audio and video bootlegs of Popmart with me here.
  12. Originally posted by yeah[..]

The Chorus. The staves sound amazing but that 'Hanging on - You're all that's left to hold on to...' ruins it for me

Love it. What to like about Miami if you can pardon my questioning