1. My opinion: from 1995, Pavoratti and friends up until the end of the Popmart tour.

The coolest Bono I've seen is on the live Frank Sinatra tribute where he and the edge play "Two Shots of Happy and One Shot of Sad" via satellite. I'm trying to look like that right now!!!

2. Originally posted by JcbasketMy opinion: from 1995, Pavoratti and friends up until the end of the Popmart tour.

The coolest Bono I've seen is on the live Frank Sinatra tribute where he and the edge play "Two Shots of Happy and One Shot of Sad" via satellite. I'm trying to look like that right now!!!

Haha agree with you there. Bono was really cool during this era. It won't be easy to look like that mate
  3. His haircoupe of Elevation and early Vertigo. That short hair of now isn't Bono-ish..
  4. I liked him with long hair as in JT era
    Of course he was so much younger. That hair (un)cut would be horrible now
  5. I don't like Bono's hair since 1993. Not POP style, nor Elevation, nor Vertigo, nor of course nowadays one.

I love his hair when he was younger, specially on the War era...
  6. Originally posted by LikeASongI don't like Bono's hair since 1993. Not POP style, nor Elevation, nor Vertigo, nor of course nowadays one.

I love his hair when he was younger, specially on the War era...

How could you like the mullet?!
    I love Bono's hair, especially when it's long. With an exception for the Vertigo era, I really disliked his long red-dyed hair.
  7. for me is the joshua tree tour,where bono has his best look of hair!!!
  8. He looks great with short and long hair.
    I love his hair in all eras except The Unforgettable Fire era
    Best for me is during Elevation tour
  9. Long, JT hair, because now I have that long hair...

Worst was on Elevation tour and before JT era...
  10. i prefer the pop era

11. Long hair of JT and Rattle and Hum era closely followed by Elevation
  12. Unforgettable fire era - love that hair ! Like Live Aid !